New and Nieve, Small Breast ideas?

• 1 posts
    March 5, 2010 2:06 AM GMT
    Hi all, I arrived here after searching for ways to enhance my breast. I am not looking to go TG or even pass but rather want to fill out shirts with a larger breast. There are a couple of guys I am sure are transitioning in my building. They wear androgynous clothing without a bra and I think they look great especially wearing a tee. After reading here, I see that many recommend going the breast form route but I do not want to have a bra show under my shirt as I too would want to be more of an androgynous male. I think I could put up with people questioning my breast if only an A or B size and see plenty of heavier guys with gynacomastia around with large breast. I know my request is not cut and dry and hormones are to be taken with much caution as I read here. I suppose I am a bit different, but I really like the masculine/feminine look on guys. Thanks
    • 1912 posts
    March 5, 2010 2:36 AM GMT
    Andy, first of all, welcome to TW. I took a look at your profile to get a little more idea of your motivation to do this. One of the first things that caught my eye is you stated you are married. You mention maybe just A or B cup breasts, do you really have any idea how large those are? A B cup does not fill out a Tshirt, they stick out of a Tshirt. I have been on hormones 5 years and have full B cup breasts, take my word for it, you can't hide B cup boobs. Back to your marriage, would your wife be ok with that? Thinning of body hair like you mentioned in your profile will take years if ever by taking hormones. Many gals go through expensive laser or electrolysis for hair removal because hormones take considerable time to thin body hair. Facial hair will not be effected at all by hormones. There are also many health risks associated with taking hormones and here at TW we highly recommend that you see a doctor at least initially when considering taking hormones. This is pretty much the advice we give to TG gals that have no intentions on transitioning into living fulltime as a woman, and you refer to yourself as a guy. I wonder if the pharmacy guy you spoke with on the phone sent you here because he knew someone here would give you this message. Probably not what you wanted to hear. I'm sorry.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • March 5, 2010 2:52 AM GMT
    Hi Andy,
    Welcome

As Marsha stated…If you do proceed with hormones – even non-prescription herbals, please consult with a Dr. and your wife first. Blood tests are essential.

Have you considered exercises to develop your pectoral muscles? With time and endurence you will achieve mass and some cleavage. After they have developed, and you fear they appear too hard and masculine, you can stop the exercises and still maintain some additional mass. You could also consume additional fat while exercising. Depending on your body type, this may help.

Jennifer
  • March 10, 2010 3:22 PM GMT
    Big breaths?
    Yeth and I'm only thixteen!
  • March 5, 2010 10:26 AM GMT
    Andy,

Nieve to say the least. Lucy and Marsha are probably the experts on here when it comes to hormones. Me I rely on my doctors and endo. One thing Marsha said it might take years to even get to an 'A' cup, but she forgot to mention prolonged hormone regimes cause effects that are irreversable. In most cases the doses you would require to promote breast growth over such a long period would cause you erectile problems and impotency. Basically you would'nt be a man with boobs, you would end up as a poor example of a woman who does'nt have the mental outlook to carry it off. If I was you I would stick to pie and chips and 10 pints of beer a day, end up with man boobs might even get the pregnant look and go all the way, lol. But you could go for implants for a quick solution if you don't have an adversion to surgery. Flat to a B overnight, think how that would raise a few eyebrows with the neighbours and nearest and dearest. Sorry if I seem supercilious and not very sensative to your feelings, but your talking serious issues, here.

Cristine

• March 10, 2010 1:15 PM GMT
    I wonder which option he went for lol, Floppy willy, implants or the pie and chips & beer.

Cristine
  • February 13, 2011 4:20 AM GMT
    Thixteen, whats that, IQ?