Makeup Glasses

• 1980 posts
    November 25, 2004 6:03 AM GMT
    Hi All-

This one is a question for us "more mature" (okay, older than dirt) girls who have problems seeing close up. Sometime recently I saw some magnifying glasses that have lenses that hinge down individually, that is you can lower one side at a time out of the way. That way you can have the magnification for one eye and access to the other eye to put makeup on it. Am I making sense? Lots of times I don't, or so my wife tells me.<lol>

I do have one of those magnifying mirrors, but I was looking for something a little less bulky to tote around. Of course when I ran across them I didn't bookmark them. I thought, oh, I can always find it again, no sweat. Ha! First it's the eyes and then it's the memory and then it's...never mind, I forgot.

Thanks for any help.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2068 posts
    November 25, 2004 10:52 AM GMT
    you're making perfect sense joni hun! I too have seen them about,if i remember where i saw them then i'll let you know honey. And yes,you always talk sense hun.But then i'm biased cos i like you...hehehe..love maria xxxx
    • 1980 posts
    November 26, 2004 9:26 PM GMT
    Yes, yes, that's them, I mean those are it, I mean them's the one's, I mean, oh shoot, you know what I mean! Thanks so much. I bookmarked them this time! Maybe they'll make me look like the girl in the advert, she's kind of hot. Except I think I'd lose the orange scarf.<lol> Thank you so much, Sarah. And I see they have a store in Seattle, I'll be up there next week for a Joni excursion, I may just drop in in person.

And thank you, Maria, for the nice comments, I like you, too, girl. You're such a sweetheart.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2068 posts
    November 27, 2004 10:12 AM GMT
    i'm glad you found what you were lookin for joni hun! love maria xxxxxxxx
    • 1980 posts
    November 27, 2004 3:17 PM GMT
    Oh lord, Sarah, how I wish, how I wish.<lol> Maria, I'm glad Sarah found them, too and was nice enough to let me know. Thanks again, Sarah.

And the store looks like it might be a fun place to visit just for the heck of it. Looks like they have all sorts of weird stuff, just my thing.<lol>

Hugs, Joni