Without doctors consent

• July 23, 2004 11:30 AM BST
    hi girls i know your going to tell me i am stupid but i have been taking premarin 125mg for about 9 months now i am taking these without my doctors consent. I can see a marked improvement in my shape i.e. waist & bust. I do know my liver function and bloods are ok i have them checked often. I am diabetic. My doctor dose now know about gender problem and i am now having counciling
    Thanks for being here
    Love
    Tiffany xxx
  • July 23, 2004 3:19 PM BST
    That is very kind maria i have kept this to myself for last 40 years and i do need someone to talk to. So thanks very much. I am trying to find the courage to come out but it is not easy. The hard part will telling my wife
    Love
    Tiffany xxx
    • 1198 posts
    July 23, 2004 3:46 PM BST
    Hi Tiffany
    I'm the same as you, been a silly girl and taken mones without the knowledge of a doctor. But like you i am seeing my doctor on monday to go the right way and yes i have seen alot of changes over the past few months or so, good luck sis and if ya want to chat e-mail me......love JJ xx
  • August 20, 2004 9:35 PM BST
    I too to myself have appointed HRT. The Moscow doctors only also can what to register mikrofollin and androkur. The truth me constantly familiar abuse for high dosages, but effect me arranges
    • 2068 posts
    July 23, 2004 11:34 AM BST
    it does seem a bit silly,but how does your doc feel about it now?And how do you feel,seeing all these inprovements in your shape. As long as you're ok then that's all that matters honey.I'm here if you want to talk.love and xxx maria