Fat distribution...how does it work?

• 21 posts
    October 14, 2012 5:02 AM BST

Hi all, just wondering how this works when on a hormone regimen. Does existing fat get redistributed or only new fat? Thanks

• October 15, 2012 7:16 PM BST

Deleted

This post was edited by Former Member at April 11, 2013 6:07 PM BST
  • October 15, 2012 8:03 PM BST
    weight doesn't seem to change much so the nice hips must be fat distributing itself.
    • 1652 posts
    October 16, 2012 12:43 AM BST
    "Redistribution" is a bit of misnomer; it's not that fat moves around the body from one place to another, but if you are lucky you will have more a of a tendency to gain fat in areas where you previously didn't, such as the hips.
    I still find I can easily put weight on around my tummy though, not where I want it!
    xx
    • 21 posts
    October 18, 2012 8:13 AM BST
    Interesting...thanks girls
  • December 12, 2012 5:59 PM GMT

I don't think trying to put more junk in your trunk is the answer to what you want.  With a proper simple exercise rountine you can sculpt the shape of your backside and hips and it doesn't take very long to see results.  I think any of us who have every exercised and weight trained as "men" don't realize that you have to exercise differently as a woman to achieve more womanly results.

I think that if you were to focus an exercise rountine on your backside and hips while on hormones it could enhance the fat redistribution you are looking for.  Think of the layer of fat as a sponge, and the muscle working is going to suck that sponge dry while destroying some of the sponge.  In theory new fat cells you would make in your body would be attracted to that area because of the increased muscle activity and canabalism of the existing fat in your hips.  So by exercising you end up with toned shaped muscle underneath, a thin layer of destroyed sponge, and then the soft new layer of fat.  

• December 12, 2012 8:11 PM GMT
    I was in a classy plastic surgeons in London last week and while waiting watched a video on Ultrasound Fatbusting. Said highpower Ultrasound bursts the fat cells wall so they leak all the fat out to be absorbed into blood stream to liver and either used as energy or broken down further into water and eliminated.
    Women on vidoe claimed to have had good results but it could take two weeks before they notice the difference. Said it was mildly uncomfortable.
    In January I'm back there to have fat extracted and pumped into my lab maj to get a nice plump look.
  • December 12, 2012 8:11 PM GMT
    this promises to be an interesting process.