I live in the UK! Its true.

• 376 posts
    November 23, 2012 7:33 AM GMT

I live in the UK "I do realy" I should know!.

So whats with all the $$$$$ everywhere? . When I joined the site it asked me to pay in Dollars.

I do have some dollars . I have 20 19th century American silver dollars somewhere in this place and they are worth more than £1.000 last time I checked  "Sorry Katie you cannot have them"  So how come last time I was here it asked me for ££££s and now its $$$$$s  why?.

So if I upgrade my membership should I go to a currency converter site? I was asked for 6$ or 15$ and so on.

Maybe I am supposed to just guess who knows?.

Yours sincerely

Confused AKA  Julia x x. (In the UK).

• 376 posts
    November 23, 2012 3:55 PM GMT
    Its ok I went to the USA and paid . Realy strange as it took 3 minutes to get there 1 minute to pay and 1 minute to come home again.
    Was a nice trip but had no time for sight seeing or duty free's.

Jet lagged now . x
    • 33 posts
    November 23, 2012 4:41 PM GMT
    Hee hee Julia, you seem a trite peeved sweetieI'm in the london/Essex area, where are you based?
    • 376 posts
    November 23, 2012 4:54 PM GMT
    Well Cindy I thought I was in Ipswich!!! The one in the UK I am sure this site used to be in the UK? Obviously not anymore.
    Hold on I will just look out of one of my windows--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yep! I am in Ipswich I recognise that tree.
    Julia xx.
    • 33 posts
    November 23, 2012 5:23 PM GMT
    Hee hee Julia, well Im definitely in the next county to you and the trees outside my flats told me so so there
    • 33 posts
    November 23, 2012 5:23 PM GMT
    Hee hee Julia, well Im definitely in the next county to you and the trees outside my flats told me so so there
  • November 24, 2012 12:17 PM GMT

Deleted

This post was edited by Former Member at April 11, 2013 5:55 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    November 24, 2012 2:54 PM GMT
    Hi Nicola.
    I do now! To be honest I was a bit concerned about giving my card details to some place in the USA I have no dealings with , and another concern was I was asked no security details.

Every time I us my card here in the UK I get diverted to my bank to verifie who I am by entering 3 numbers from 12 which only I know.

I guess this place has been sold. Just being nosey I clicked on the false boobs thing on the side (I have real ones I was just curious) but even that was in dollars.

We live in the United Kingdom of America.

Julia xxx.
  • November 25, 2012 5:09 PM GMT

Deleted

This post was edited by Former Member at April 11, 2013 5:56 PM BST