Max nipple and areola growth with min breast growth.

• 2 posts
    February 13, 2013 11:01 AM GMT
    Hello. Basically I am trying to grow the biggest nipples and areolas I can but to have tiny breasts. I want to still live and work as a male but with feminine nipples and very small breasts. I am self medicating with hormones from Canada. I am currently on Estrace 2mg 3 times a day and Progesterone micronized 100mg once daily.

I am aware of the dangers of self medicating and accept the risks.

Any recommendations on hormone regimes or other methods to encourage nipple growth. I still want a very small breast, really just the feminine shape and small development of breast.
    Thank you.
    • 376 posts
    February 13, 2013 10:38 PM GMT
    Steve.
    You are a married male and live and work as a male and on a previous post you say you want to still be able to get erections. You want very small breasts (which you already have) but you want big nipples??? .

Reality check: If you are for real why are you self medicating hormones and a fairly high dose at that? .
    You will not function as a male if you carry on the way you are .
    I have no clue why you want big nipples but stop wasting your money on hormones and get some Botox jabs in them if its that important to you.
    Then make an appointment to see a therapist to find out why you want to be a man with big nipples.