Hormones change you?

• 3 posts
    March 10, 2013 1:50 PM GMT
    My girlfriend was on my online shopping account and saw a bottle of hormones, one of those natural plant based estrogen products ment to help relive the symptoms of menopause PMS and other things by increasing and balancing estrogen, anyway she freaked out because I am not the first person she has met that has thought about and do what I do. I guess the las person she knew hurt her after starting hormones, she doesn't talk much about it but she did talk to me last night how upset she is over finding that.

First I am just wondering though if that kind of thing really works for things like breast and hip growth?

Second has anyone who has gone through hormone therapy noticed any change in the feelings about their significant other due to the hormones?

Third any ideas on how to talk to her about this without upsetting her, or ending up with either or both of us crying, cause I already talked a little about it and it ended with us both in tears about it.
  • March 10, 2013 5:01 PM GMT

Just wade through the threads on Herbals, the Phoenix project, Puria Mirofica and shrinking willy, and save your cash. Those that have done it the ''right way'' medically supervised will say yes, those promoting and selling herbal remedies will also say yes. As to your last point how to talk about it, did you know your GF had already had a ''bad'' experience of being deceived, bit late in the day now you have been caught out. She will be upset. feeling somewhat paranoid and deceived. a here we go again scenario!

there is the Significant others forum where she can get support and understanding for the condition.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at March 10, 2013 5:04 PM GMT