height???

• March 22, 2013 6:28 PM GMT

Hi and firstly i need to say i have never ever meaured my adult height i have since the age of 16 just guessed by people around me as to my height (i dont weigh myslef either if it fits fine good if it dont then i need to diet) Since being on hormones i have experianced massive changes and one that is unexpected i seem to be a tad shorter than i was !!! looking it up online i see it is possible to experiance height loss while on hormones due to muscle mass changes and the discs in your back moving as a result i amj ust intrested to know if anyone else has experienced this?

My shoe size has gone down 1 size but it has before when i was over weight and the girth of my foot decressed due to the bloating ,this to me is not shocking. what is things i used to be able to reach i cant, things i used to be able to see over i cant now. Its not a massive height change but one i can notice has anyone else experianced this or is my perspective of my own height wrong??

xx

• 364 posts
    March 23, 2013 8:35 AM GMT
    Its common for people to lose height as they age due to cartilage shrinkage, but I too appear to have been affected by hormones, losing 1 1/2 inches. There is also more room in my shoes.