From the home page

• May 16, 2014 6:37 PM BST

Amy HepkerI am looking for a sure fire way of growing breasts without going to a doctor

•  
      Katie Glover Have you seen this Amy... http://www.transfemme.com/
    •  
      Lucy Diamond Buy estradiol from Inhouse Pharmacy (link at the bottom of this page): http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/p-297-oestrogel.aspx
      and/or http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/p-166-estrofem-2mg.aspx
      Human estrogen is the cheapest and safest option. But the first thing you should do is some research!
      xx  
      • 1 hour ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
      • -
      • 1 likes this
    •  
      Madeleine GrantLots of research and plenty of due diligence. What some people will do to their pocketbook, let alone their body without medical supervision is scary. Most products that sound too good to be true in fact are too good to be true. It's just my 2 cents, but please do take care, ok?  
    •  
      Madeleine Grant Oh, and be sure to 'read and heed' the product disclaimers!
      : )
    •  
      Katie GloverYes, I forgot to mention that self-medication is asking for trouble. Do this under medical supervision if you can.
      • 1 hour ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
      • -
      • 1 likes this
    •  
      Amy Hepkerell, I would like to know from Ladies here who have grown their own, breasts without going to a doctor. I used some herbal stuff a few years ago and went from flat chest to almost an A Cup, but I would like to get to a C or D Cup with my body being as big as it is. I did see the transfemme ad and I am intriged, but at the same time, I don't have a lot of money.  
      • 1 hour ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
      • -
      • 1 likes this
    •  
      Lucy Diamond Genuine hormones will cost a fraction of the price of any "alternative" remedy such as Transfemme, and will undoubtedly be more effective too.
      xx
      • 1 hour ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
      • -
      • 1 likes this
    •  
      Cristine, Shye (GS Admin)Hiya on your profile, you put yourself down as a transvestite/crossdresser, feeling change, most of us probably started with a penchant for cross dressing before we realised, we wanted to go all the waym just please bear in mind, prolonged use of HRT can have a permanent effect on your libido, ability to maintain an erection, to achieve a 'C' cup might take years, you also have to consider the other risks to your health, so monitoring by a doctor should be your first priority,  
      • 34 minutes ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
      • -
      • 1 likes this
    •  
      Cristine, Shye (GS Admin)I suggest you read the various posts in hormone city, Some great advice there and help from the forums moderator there, Lucy Diamond. shame you did.nt ask this question in that forum, this will be gone from the home page after a few hours, of she likes her and they like someone else.  
      • 30 minutes ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
    •  
      Amy HepkerYes, I know everything should be done through a doctor, but I have no money to even go to one, I have no job, at this point I have no life. I have been living as a female for over 2 years now and I did a few yeays before that for a yeara dna half. I hate this body, I am repulsed by this thing between my legs and at 58 it still works like it did when I was 18. I know breasts alone are not going to solve anything, but it sure would help. I also need to be about 5 inches shorter and I need facial reconstruction surgery to look anything like a female. I was just hoping. No, I am not interested in males, funny ain't it, I want to be female, but want nothing to do with males. That's me totally unexceptable.  less
      • 22 minutes ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
    •  
      Cristine, Shye (GS Admin)How you feel about yourself is the important thing, sexual orientation does'nt realy come into it, lots of lesbian transexuals, lol, and it might just turn out, that the gender of someone you may fall in love with does'nt matter.
      • 10 minutes ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
      • -
      • 1 likes this
    •  
      Madeleine GrantWouldn't hurt to copy and paste a few properly quoted comments into the forum to keep it alive...
      • 8 minutes ago
      • -
      • delete
      • -
    •  
      Madeleine GrantAmy, please don't be so down on yourself. Like Crissie says, how you feel about yourself is the important thing, and feeling good about yourself will put you in a much better situation to best address your concerns. And yes, gender identity and sexual orientation are 2 different things. Accept yourself for who you are. : )  
      • 2 minutes ago
      • -
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    May 16, 2014 6:44 PM BST
    Ty Crissie : )
    • 2573 posts
    May 30, 2014 8:50 PM BST

Amy,

If I decided to risk adding to my numerous medical issues and grow breasts, I would trust and talk with most of the ladies who have posted in this Thread before I started.  People who have done it on their own have actually ended up with no MD willing to give them SRS because of the damage to their body's systems.  Hormones are like nitroglycerine.  Handle them right or they may blow up in your face.  They are very powerful.   -  Wendy Larsen, RN

• May 31, 2014 12:30 AM BST

This is an example of what can happen! My bloods are monitored every 3 months.

"Things can still go wrong" Imagine if they were not being monitored.

I have blacked out my hospital number and my address just to stop fan mailLaughing .

My scanner has stopped working so this is a photograph of just one page of my blood results .

It is nearly 3 years old now.

I had to have emergency tests on my organs! My testosterone was so low and my Oestradiol levels were more than double that of a young genetic female.

This post was edited by Former Member at May 31, 2014 12:44 AM BST