Anyone starting HRT treatments?

• November 7, 2014 9:30 PM GMT

I'm interested in changing pictures every day of the transformation.

• November 7, 2014 10:04 PM GMT

Well you could change pictures everyday but there will not be much difference where HRT is concerned. Maybe once a month you may notice a small change .

Have fun , Julia x

• 746 posts
    November 7, 2014 11:05 PM GMT

I have 5 years worth and as Julia mentioned, you must stagger them lots to really see the changes...that said, the changes are amazing!

Best wishes always!

Traci xoxo

This post was edited by Traci Lee O'Gara at November 7, 2014 11:21 PM GMT
  • November 7, 2014 11:17 PM GMT

Yes the changes are amazing as Traci says! Look what 9 years done to meSurprised. Best I put a bag on my head and when Julia Roberts stands next to me we look just like twins , as long as she has a bag on her head tooSmileSmile.

Take care , Julia x

• 746 posts
    November 8, 2014 4:56 AM GMT

Julia...you do put lipstick on your bag, right?  (smile)  xoxo

• November 8, 2014 9:49 AM GMT

Traci this is going way off topic! I do not use lipstick I prefer an all day lip colour (color). I do actually say to shop assistants when they ask me would you like a bag? Yes it would be cheaper I will stick it on my head and you can keep the make-up. Oh my life is so much fun , it is going to be really boring when I am deadSmile...... but relaxing.

Now back on topic because it is getting a bit crazy now! Unless you want my life story and the demented things I do.

Take care xx

• 746 posts
    November 8, 2014 4:53 PM GMT

Waiting....(smile)  xoxo

• November 9, 2014 10:05 PM GMT

What kind of make-up should I buy?

• November 9, 2014 11:36 PM GMT

Well you don't want to go for the , look at me I am a clown or drag queen look. You could opt for the I look like a train wreck like I doSmile.

What is on my face will not mean it suits you. On my face and what I stick to mainly because it stays there is. Clinique pore minimiser then Clinique invisible powder on top of that which I put on with a brush in a circular motion. My cheeks! I do not use a blusher I just use a bronzer because of my tan.  My eyes! Again I want it to stay there so I use 2000 Calorie waterproof mascara by Max Factor , it is a stupid name for mascara because I am sure there is not a Big Mac stuffed in it.

Because of my tan and hair colour I use golds and browns for eye shadow which is  Maybelline color tattoo again because it stays there. My lips! I use Max Factor lipfinity colour and gloss and the colour is Glowing sepia because it looks natural but has a nice shine. I use a permanent eye brow pen on my eye brows which is not permanent because if it was I would not have to keep buying more.

It takes me 10 minutes to get my I look like a train wreck look but it works and it stays there all day. You need to find colours that suit your skin tone and hair colour. Never beleive what it says on the pack because it is all lies , they know once you have opened it you are stuffed. I have spent a fortune on things that lie just to give away or bin. Now I go into the big retailers and ask for free samples before I buy anything different.

As a last resort , just put a bag on your headSmile.

Have fun playing but you are lucky because you are young. You have a thing called the internet which old folks like me never had. There are 1000s of make-up tutorials on youtube.

Take care , Julia x