Tags : None
  • I'm jason ....I haven't felt sure about doing anything with this forum as it seems fairly trans-lady--centric and I'm a trans guy...but hi. I'm a college student and have been on my new name and pronouns on campus for several months but am not planning on hormones or surgery for now.

August 11, 2015 2:44 PM BST
  • Hi Jason, you are most welcome.  We do have a number of FtM members here but as in the wider world, they are less prevalent than MtF trans people are. 

We also have an FtM forum which you will be welcome to contribute to and/or maybe start a blog and tell us about your life and your transgender journey.

Whatever, we're glad to have you here and I hope you will be a regular face around the site for a long time to come.

Best, Katie   :)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
    This post was edited by katieglover at August 11, 2015 3:30 PM BST
      August 11, 2015 3:29 PM BST
  • Hi Jason, it's good to see another F2m here. There are others on this site although in the minority, several guys have looked in recently and not stayed because of that, so stick around and as Gandhi said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world".

Hope you enjoy the place.

xx

August 12, 2015 10:49 AM BST