Goodbye to my friends.

• 0 posts
    February 11, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

I know this is the welcome forum but I never had the chance to say Goodbye to my friends here. A certian member here calling them self Bad Girl on the day caused my account to be deleted.

I had some good friends here and many others whom I admired over the years. Some have not logged in here for a long time but to the ones who know me I need to say goodbye and I am sorry I never had the chance to say that on the day my account was deleted , it was out of my control.

I look in here and watch people come and go but what really breaks my heart is the lack of posts in these forums. The home page has taken over what used to be a hive of activity. I watch forum posts from members being ignored and then they leave or do not return. I watch forum posts being ignored by long term members and I can see why some feel like giving up making further posts.

What you have here is a unique place on the internet. You have good people who give their time up to help others , I do not want to see this place lose those people.

My guess is this account will be deleted shortly so unless this post is deleted too I wish to say a big Thank you to my friends I found here over the years.

You all take care.

Julia x

This post was edited by Former Member at February 12, 2016 12:10 AM GMT
    • 746 posts
    February 11, 2016 7:55 PM GMT

Miss ya girl!  Hope all is well...

xoxo

• 0 posts
    February 11, 2016 8:31 PM GMT

Thank you Traci I have missed you and a lot of others here too. I am fine! I passed away peacefully in my sleep 2 weeks ago and my funeral is last Friday if you want to come

I do not want flowers just cash donations (No coins please just notes , or what you call bills over there) . So why have you not kept up my pointless thread? . I know it was pointless but fun at the time.

Take care .

Julia xxx

• 746 posts
    February 11, 2016 8:37 PM GMT

*giggles* 

xoxo