Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Female to Male » Male to female penis transplant

Male to female penis transplant

Tags : None
  • Hi there. Is it possible for a man to donate his penis to a woman looking to become a man? I don't want to have a penis, I want to keep my testicles, but I strongly want to one day have my penis cut off as I do not want it on my body. Are there any females wanting genital surgery that would be interested in the idea of having my oenis transplanted to them? I would want the person who is receiving it to amputate it ideally. Any females want to consider the idea of chopping my unwanted willy off?

This post was edited by Lucy Diamond at September 18, 2016 9:02 AM BST
      September 18, 2016 8:01 AM BST
  • I've had to remove your explicit photos, Sean, as we don't allow those on this site, sorry.

Good luck in your rather unusual quest, though I'd highly recommend you seek the assistance of a qualified (and understanding) surgeon to achieve it.

September 18, 2016 9:09 AM BST
  • Sorry about that Lucy Have been thinking about my unusual feeling for a few years now and just wanted to put it out there and see what was said.
    I did not mean to cause any offence. I presume the comment notifications o received were people telling u to remove my penis photos. I won't put any explicit photos on again. Thank you for understanding and not kicking me completely.
      September 18, 2016 6:04 PM BST
  • Sean Razel said:

Hi there. Is it possible for a man to donate his penis to a woman looking to become a man? I don't want to have a penis, I want to keep my testicles, but I strongly want to one day have my penis cut off as I do not want it on my body. Are there any females wanting genital surgery that would be interested in the idea of having my oenis transplanted to them? I would want the person who is receiving it to amputate it ideally. Any females want to consider the idea of chopping my unwanted willy off?

September 18, 2016 11:26 PM BST
  • I think you will find it is illegal to offer body parts for sale, even your own, and or to invite, anyone to conduct surgery upon you which even by invitation would be viewed as a criminal offence, eg, GBH, a similie would be in an arguement you tell someone to ''go on then punch me in the face'' which even without the recipiant making a complaint could be considered ABH and a subsequet conviction of the person  delivering the punch.

Under section 32 of the HT Act, it is an offence to engage in commercial dealings in 'controlled material'. Controlled material means material which consists of or includes human cells (excluding gametes and embryos), which is – or is intended to be – removed from a human body for the purpose of transplantation.

A person guilty of an offence under section 32 is liable to imprisonment and/or a fine. The HT Act is, however, silent on the sale of bodies, body parts or tissue for other purposes and such sales are therefore outside the remit of the HTA.

I think your being overly simplistic,   Consider what would be involved, an anesthetic, a skilled surgeon, surgery to ensure that the urinary tract remains functional, that's not counting getting tissue matches and transplant procedures,

Consider the exteme scenario if you died as a result of an illicit procedure, the person performing such surgery would at the very least be convicted of manslaughter.

Phallophobia? I realy think you need to seek proffesional help, not so much from a surgeon but a therapist.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      September 19, 2016 9:26 PM BST