Paranoia

• 1198 posts
    September 11, 2004 11:07 AM BST
    Its been mentioned a few times about paranoia but i thought i'd mention it again. I have started to become a little oaranoid now, as my breasts are starting to become more visible. i have to wear drab sometimes because of the knuckle draggers around here,when i do my breasts show through at quite a size.

Thats when i start to wonder if people are looking and staring at me, i have had 1 or 2 look, but i am now at the stage where i wear a coat going out in hot weather, just so people don't look at me, does anyone else get this worked up?......love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    September 13, 2004 4:10 PM BST
    Thanx Wendo do you like my bum or is it i can cook???? Sandra yep i am working out my stratergy for next summer and as you say the winter is coming so it will make life a little easier......love JJ xx
    • 2573 posts
    September 12, 2004 1:36 PM BST
    I think it's your bum, JJ.

Heck, i get people staring at me and I know I have to be behaving oddly even though I'm en homme, but JJ men DO stare at your tits, get used to it. So do lesbians, so I probably will stare at them too

love,
    Wendo
    • 2573 posts
    September 13, 2004 4:36 PM BST
    Do I have to choose, JJ? I would really hate to give up Satay.
    • 1980 posts
    September 15, 2004 7:43 PM BST
    Hi JJ-

Oh my, she cooks and she's gorgeous, too!

Paranoia is an unreasonable fear of something that is unlikely to happen, I think you have a reasonable concern under the circumstances. I wish I knew what to tell you, with winter coming on you can certainly bundle up, but you can't keep a coat on all the time indoors as well as out. You might wear a bra a cup size smaller which might minimize them but would be awfully uncomfortable.

Now with all that said, I wish I had that problem. I wish a had couple of pretty good sized problems, in fact, say a couple of "C" sized problems.<lol> But I understand what you're saying, JJ, I think I'd only want them at certain times and not at others.

Hugs, Joni

Good luck, sis.