need help with horomones

• September 11, 2004 8:26 PM BST
    I have been taking climival in 2mg. form for about three months.Does anyone have any exp. with this drug. It seems to already be making my skin softer and my neck and waist thinner. Is this just my imagination and hopefull wishing? How long does it normally take to see results from most horomone replacement tablets? I've also missed like a week in between doses because of shipment issues. How harmful is it to miss doses like that? I've heard some girls say that they notice a decrease in body hair after taking horomones. Is that true? I've always heard that horomones do nothing to thin out body hair. Help! i have so many ?'s and need advice from experienced TG's. I'm very new to this and i want to be careful. Daniella [email protected]
    • 1198 posts
    September 11, 2004 8:35 PM BST
    Daniella,
    hi babe i've been on eythodrial for about the same time now and my skin is softer and yas i'm gettin a waist. As for climival i am not an expert so i will noy say, maybe your doctor will be able to tell you. But please ask a professional they know best........love JJ xx