Other Changes

• September 20, 2004 6:30 PM BST
    I have been on 2mg of estrofem for 11 months now (10/17/03 amd lately
    I have noticed few things, I just wish I coould describe them better.

1. My butt seems to be rounding out..not getting any wider but just
    more pronounced and it does stick out a bit more..
    2. In my pelvic region, where my legs and hip meet it seems that the
    line that defines them is getting much more pronounced. That line
    seems to be getting deeper if you will.
    3. Just above my pubic region seems like it is getting a little
    padding.

Im not gaining any weight but it does feel like some of my fat is now
    going to other places
    I guess this all normal fat redistribution, but I wasn't expecting to
    see any after this time, some of the girls I have talked to say this
    takes much longer and especially on the low dosage Im on.

Just wondering if these are normal changes that can be expected and
    what other things I might watch out for at this point in time?
    Thanks
    Sandi

• September 22, 2004 10:30 AM BST
    Those are totally normal changes. Then if you look at your waist, the place where you are at your thinnest, is has moved a bit upwards, it is somewhere little above your navel. Men have it lower down.
    Your dose is very modest. Is it supposed to be a starter dose?
    Normal feminizing doses are at least double that.

Laura
  • September 27, 2004 3:13 AM BST
    Hi Laura
    Thanks for the information. I see what you mean about the waist.
    I took a look in the mirror and did see that my waist was at my navel.
    Yes it is a small dose but I wanted to go slow. At first, I was in no rush for dramatic changes, just want to be slow and sure over time.
    That maybe changing, seems that with the changes, I just like myself more and more and am feeling better than ever and feeling more comfortable with who I am becoming.
  • September 27, 2004 6:47 AM BST
    In the middle is not nice at all. Now being on the safe side I look a bit horrified back to my being in the middle, one year ago. You look like a freak and function as a freak magnet, you certainly collect very special people around you, just like that, automatically. Interesting, yes, but not always nice.

Laura
  • September 27, 2004 7:16 AM BST
    Yes Sandra. That makes me worried about you. I fear you face what I have faced and still worse. You can get easily arrested because of your suspicious documents. You could at least change your passport pic...but yes, you still have your male name left. But at least it would assure the officials it is your document.
    I have no brilliant ideas for you...sorry.
    My last step will be soon, and that is my legal change into the female sex, accordingly the change of my ID-code which gives out my sex. That will be probably in November.
    After that I still continue my voice therapy, my facial epilation and there will be also a small operation at my adam´s apple.

Laura

• September 28, 2004 7:50 AM BST
    Yes Sandra, I´m on the safe side. But I feel that way ONLY since my name change.
    Yesterday on my way back home on the bus there was a customer questioning. I said okay, I can do that. The lady marked the sheet with a cross at the female box and gave it to me to be filled. Yes...I am on the safe side.

Laura