New here

• October 18, 2004 5:31 AM BST
    Hi I've been cd'in since I was like 8. I don't know if my family knows but i've been wearing my mother and sisters lingerie, thigh highs, skirts/dresses and hi heels for as long as I can remember. I'm not living at home right now and am goin nuts not being able to cross dress
    • 374 posts
    October 19, 2004 8:54 AM BST
    Hi Kate,

Welcome to Trannyweb I too had a similar childhood and then for years tried to repress the feelings I had. Obviously it didn't work as here I am You're actually quite lucky you live alone, a lot of us girls have SO's & family and sometimes it's difficult to make time for our femme side. If you're going nuts all I can say is go shopping for some basic girl clothing, some makeup, and invest in a decent wig...and start dressing again! Hopefully you have your own place and wont have to worry about parents or other family coming home early. And no need to buy everything all at once (unless money is no object) as it can be expensive building up a nice wardrobe. Let us know how things are going for you hon

Hugs,

Monika
    • 1980 posts
    October 18, 2004 2:59 PM BST
    Hi Kate-

Welcome to the list, sorry this is so brief, but I'm on the fly, meeting a friend for coffee. I promise to write more later, just wanted to say hi. Hope you like it here.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 2068 posts
    October 19, 2004 10:25 AM BST
    Hi kate and welcome to TW honey,hope you like it here.you'll make lots of friends here i can tell you!! Love maria xxxxx
    • 2463 posts
    October 19, 2004 6:50 PM BST
    Hi Kate. Like you, I've been dressing since I was that age. I had to be sooooooo careful. Hell, I still have to be! My wife does know about it, and is hardly thrilled at all, but she is coming around. Welcome to TW. These are a great group of people and I'm happy to call them my friends and sisters. I have leaned on them so much in times of despair and they were always there to help. They're there when it's time to laugh, too. Meredith