Cannot deny my past

• November 5, 2004 12:07 PM GMT
    There was a lady student just 5 minutes ago who called me on the phone. She is making a study about different residential areas and she wanted to meet me and talk about an area I have designed in 1997-8. We made an appointment for next wednesday. At the end she said a bit mixed up: "Well, there is one thing, here in the documents they say the designer is Lauri T. and you are Laura...I said, okay, you are right, I once was Lauri...but since a long time no more. She only said "Okay see you then" and I said "I´ll be here waiting for you".

I understand I cannot hide my past...and I have done nice things also as a male...nothing to be ashamed of.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    November 5, 2004 12:16 PM GMT
    The past will always be there Laura, no matter how much we change our appearance or our attitude to life the past will always be with us. You have the future to look forward to as Laura (a woman), so let the past stay there unless it needs to be brought up..........love JJ xx
  • November 5, 2004 12:27 PM GMT
    Here, ironically, my achievments hount me. Had I been a lazy looser I would have it now much easier.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    November 5, 2004 12:48 PM GMT
    Unfortunately that is the way of the world Laura and Sandra, i feel i am one of the lazy people because i get an army pension and i am unable to work due to my illness which some people take as a joke. That is when people use your past against you assuming thing's they have no idea about, trying to judge you for something they quite clearly have no expertease in. So the past can hurt but it can also be used to make you the person you are today...........love JJ xx