What am I doing wrong this time?

• 430 posts
    November 23, 2004 5:23 AM GMT
    Please can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong this time.

I have tried to post a blog over the last couple of days and each time I go and click the save message button the blog disappears. AM I doing this wrong or is there something wrong with the computer?

Please help as I like to update the blog now and then but have been unable to do so the last few times I have tried.
    • 338 posts
    November 25, 2004 5:40 PM GMT
    Steps i use...

Click 'Tranny blogger' to get your blog window on the screen.

Click 'Post message' to go to the editor, type whatever in.

Click 'save message' the window *should* then go back to your blog with your new entry at the top, if it isn't try refreshing the window by clicking the 'reload' button on your browser.

Thats about it as far as i know
    • 430 posts
    November 26, 2004 4:28 AM GMT
    Thats what I was doing so I thought it may have been the computer. I am really bad at computers so I figuered it might have been me though. Its ok though as it seems to working currently.

Thanks though.
    • 2127 posts
    November 28, 2004 12:56 PM GMT
    That's really odd - but then computers are really odd!

I don't think it's trouble at this end (for once) because nobody else has reported having the same problem.

One trick I've learned is this - just before you click the save button, highlight your text and then copy it onto the clipboard.

That way, if it all goes wrong, you don't have to type it all out again. This works well right around the internet and not just with the blogger.

Hugs,

Katie x