just saying hello

• December 2, 2004 12:09 AM GMT
    Hello i thought it about time i started to get a little more involved on trannyweb. So here goes. Hi i'm Becky i live in london i am struggling with my gender i want to be a woman so i suppose i might be transsexual it sucks being a guy. I have experemented with hormones and liked the effects i have been taking anti androgens since march again i like the effects. Only started dressing in september. I'm out to my family my mums took it badly but is supportive my brother has been amazing my dad does not know as yet. Some friends know they are ok and one has been again amazing. My boss at work knows a little uncomfortable but took it quite well my job is safe if i transition so very good news.
    I have never been out dressed but soon i hope and i would like to start making a few friend if they want me. I don't know if i have the courage to go through transition but i doubt that i will ever be able to go back it already feels normal to be me, just wish my arse was bigger.
  • December 8, 2004 6:56 AM GMT
    Welcome to the club Becky

I am now at the end of my transition, so, don´t hesitate to ask me how I did it. I´m glad to share my experiences.

Laura
  • December 8, 2004 11:07 PM GMT
    Hi Becky just want to say welcome, and there is a welth of information here so feel free to ask any of tus regular members any thing.
  • December 9, 2004 6:50 PM GMT
    I would like to say thank you to everyone for the welcome and i look forward to getting to know you all over the cominng months.
    • 124 posts
    December 10, 2004 1:33 AM GMT
    Hi Becky,

Sorry for being a little late with this, but things have been extremely busy for me. I'm glad you found trannyweb, this is a really great bunch of girls here. If you need anything, let me know.

Huggz...

Casandra
    • 1980 posts
    December 8, 2004 5:40 AM GMT
    Hi Becky-

Welcome to the group, hon. Sorry to take so long to say hello, I was out of town for a few days and am slowly catching up with things. You have certainly come to the right place, I may be prejudiced...oh alright, I AM prejudiced, but I think TW is the best place on the web for girls like us to get advice and find resources and just be able to talk about who we are and how we feel. No matter what you're going through, there is probably someone on the list who has been through it, too.

Thanks for joining and don't be shy about posting or asking questions. No one will be judgemental or mean about anything you say or ask. Well, not until we get to know you, then we're just like any other big, happy and ever so slightly dysfunctional family.<lol>

And I know just what you mean about the butt thing.<lol>

Hugs, Joni from Oregon