posting pix

• 134 posts
    February 10, 2005 5:07 PM GMT
    How can I go about posting some photos on a forum like some of the other girls do?
    thanx,
    Angel x
    • 614 posts
    February 10, 2005 11:54 PM GMT
    testing
    • 134 posts
    February 11, 2005 4:42 PM GMT
    Hi girls, thanx for that but im still not sure of how to do this! How can my photos have a URL? they are in my file folder which is named by me! Sorry im not into computer programming & that kind of techy stuff!
    Is there some easy way? I have managed to post pix onto sites like facelink etc.
    angel
    • 134 posts
    February 13, 2005 11:05 PM GMT
    thanx sarah xxx
    • 374 posts
    October 10, 2005 12:52 PM BST
    ">

Just trying to see if this works. This is a dress I'm going to be purchasing soon.
    • 374 posts
    October 10, 2005 12:55 PM BST
    Guess it didn't work. The URL for this pic was very long...took forever just to type it all in...is this quite normal?
    • 374 posts
    October 10, 2005 2:12 PM BST
    Thanks for the help Karen Let's see if this works....
    • 374 posts
    October 10, 2005 2:15 PM BST
    Hooray!! It worked!! Thank you so much Karen

Hugs & kisses,

Monika

P.S. What do you think of the dress?
    • 374 posts
    October 11, 2005 10:45 AM BST
    That's a cute dress too Karen. I could also see me wearing it. I mostly prefer solid colours myself though and like my dresses a bit shorter The next time I post a pic of my dress I will hopefully be wearing it No comment on my dress Lucy? Not your style?

Hugs & kisses

Monika

• 374 posts
    October 13, 2005 11:39 AM BST
    I was only kidding Lucy, no apology necessary. And I'm sure both you and Karen would just look fabulous in it. Lucy, I've seen some of your pics and I like your taste in clothes and I think you look fabulous in them

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 374 posts
    October 14, 2005 11:58 PM BST
    It looks like I wont be able to buy that dress now....the company doesn't ship to Canada....I'm sooooo upset. You know what it's like...imagining yourself in something you've had your eyes on...and then not not being able to get it for whatever reason. I'll have to buy something else now to take my mind off of it

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 2127 posts
    February 10, 2005 11:33 PM GMT
    When you are posting a message, you can also click on the "Add an Image" link underneath the Message Box.

Then you simply enter the URL of the picture you want to include in your post.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2627 posts
    October 10, 2005 1:09 PM BST
    Post your pic in the trannypix using a new album. Don't check
    public viewing. Then click on the pic the address on yhe top of your screen is the URL click on An Image type in the URL for the image. Click preview to see if you did it right. If not go back & chech URL it has to be exactly the same including caps. It will look like this
    http://gendersociety.com/community/CommunityAlbum/Thumbs/numbers.jpg
    Only took me 6months to figer out. Than I got help from Kendra.
    Good luck

I use trannypix because the URLs are short & easy allways the same except for numbers. Yes Monika some URLs are a mile long.
    • 2627 posts
    October 10, 2005 3:47 PM BST
    It's a nice dress:
    I like wearing prints. I just orderd one if I can find it I'll show you.

Found it!! So like it yes no.

Watch image size you can post one so big it won't fit right.
    • 1652 posts
    October 11, 2005 1:09 AM BST
    I like that one Karen, I can see me wearing that.
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    October 11, 2005 2:33 AM BST
    Lucy it would look better on you to. But you can't have it.
    • 1652 posts
    October 11, 2005 1:27 PM BST
    sorry monika, you went to all that trouble to post a pic and i never even commented...
    actually i have a skirt that is a similar colour and pattern to that dress, and yes i do like your dress though it probably wouldn't look good on me, i find my figure isn't curvy enough to wear shift dresses, if only i had hips.
    maybe one day...
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    October 11, 2005 2:14 PM BST
    Monika I have 2 in a similar style. But they look like fancy potato sacks on me the way they hang. I have to wear things that hide my shape. I keep them because I keep telling myself I'm going to get rid of my belly.
    • 1652 posts
    October 13, 2005 2:26 PM BST
    Monika, you say the sweetest things, thank you.
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    October 15, 2005 12:28 AM BST
    That might be fixable.