My first post

• March 12, 2005 1:19 PM GMT
    N I'm in Tassie, Girl!

once again, good luck

There is more of us out there than u think.
    xxx Bre
  • February 11, 2005 2:34 AM GMT
    Hey Everyone,

I am a 17 yo male crossdresser/transvestite from australia wit hopes to b a female sometime down the track. ever since i was little i knew i wanted to b a female and joining these groups im getting that 1 step closer

Ciao,
    Dana
  • February 11, 2005 4:20 AM GMT
    Thanks Sandra 4 the reply Wit Transition im unsure if i wanna go all the way, as i am comfortable with my male genetals, but ill see how everything pans out. I have decided to go ahead with my transition afta my degree as transitioning during would b hard to cope with. But otherwise i cant wait to start my journey

Ciao,
    Dana
    • 430 posts
    February 11, 2005 9:42 AM GMT
    Dana,

where abouts in Oz are you? Maybe I can help you out some, I'd like to find out more about you and see if i can help you find your spot in the world.

Fiona.
  • February 11, 2005 10:11 AM GMT
    The opinion about oneĀ“s genitals may change during the process itself. I knew from the very beginning that i would go all the way, but during the transition I started to really HATE my male parts.

Laura
    • 614 posts
    February 11, 2005 10:38 AM GMT
    hi dana , and on behalf of the admin/mod team here at tranny web welocme hun , make your self at home and enjoy urself , and i wish you best of luck on your jorney
  • February 11, 2005 11:17 PM GMT

Thanks to everyone for their warm welcomes Fiona i live in Adelaide in Australia

Ciao,
    Dana
    • 430 posts
    February 12, 2005 3:15 AM GMT
    Well Adelaide,

now thats not to far really. I dont know to much about things there as i have only been there once for a few days. What i can do is send you my email address and we can chat that way and i'll help you with what ever i can.

I'm a Sydney chick myself.
  • February 14, 2005 2:06 AM GMT

After the weekend i have decided to go along wit my transition after University. I dont kno how im gonna tell my parents later on but ill figure out a way. I had this dream the otha nite i moved to thailand to undergo my transition, it is far much cheaper there I cant wait to start