i'm looking

• 6 posts
    March 6, 2005 6:56 PM GMT
    Hi Girls, I am looking for someone who has a pair of silicone breast forms for sale. i live in canada. i hope some can help
    • 6 posts
    March 7, 2005 3:48 PM GMT
    thanks girls, i went to ebay there are lots for sale. which are better, pals teardrop or transform super soft. has anybody tried these. the pals are cheaper but may not be better.
  • March 7, 2005 7:25 PM GMT
    Hi Rikki
    I bought mine from http://www.siliconeworks.com/ they first came in a pair,which some don't. and they were non medical because to be of medical grade they begin to cost.
    Anyway check them out , hope it helps
    Hugs
    Sharon:)
    • 6 posts
    March 18, 2005 2:59 AM GMT
    hi girls, i just got my new "twins". they are from body-illusions via ebay. a very good price and i am thrilled with the way they look and feel. thanks for the suggestions and help.
    • 2627 posts
    March 6, 2005 7:06 PM GMT
    I've seen that question berore. Don't know if they got any. You can try e-bay. I just got a pair. I like the way they look, but want a more comfortable bra. Can I get some help there?
    • 1980 posts
    March 6, 2005 7:08 PM GMT
    Hi Rikki-

If none of the other TW girls have some forms for sale, you might check out eBay. They usually have at least a couple of dozen or more at any one time for various prices.

Good luck, have fun.

Hugs, Joni
    • 1980 posts
    March 6, 2005 7:17 PM GMT
    Wow, Karen, just another example of how great minds think alike.<lol>

As far as a good fitting bra, you can always just go to the lingerie section of a larger department store and ask for a fitting. Most of the sales help, especially the more mature ones, won't blink an eye and will be glad to help. You can also measure yourself, the band size is important. For a long time I was buying 36's then finally actually measured myself and found I was closer to a 40.<sigh>

One problem with bras, at least to me, is there's such a variety. Actually the "industrial strength" wide band, 4 hook, full cup variety seem to be most comfortable and actually hold forms in place better but they are soooo NOT sexy at all.<another sigh> Then again, of course, real girls can wear demi-cups and pushups and so on without worrying that their entire tit is going to fall out either.<yet another sigh>

Hugs, Joni
    • 2627 posts
    March 6, 2005 8:08 PM GMT
    Joni!!
    I couldn't ask a sales lady that & keep a straight face. I am more into comfort than style. It's not like I'm going to let people see it. Thanks for the help. Thats twice.
    Yes great minds do think alike. It takes a realy great mind to admit it has a girly side.
    Karen
    • 2627 posts
    March 18, 2005 10:24 AM GMT
    I'm glad you got what you wanted. I like mine to.
    Makes me feel good to think something I said worked. Enjoy!!