Later days

• March 8, 2005 2:42 AM GMT
    Well this sucks terrible ass. I was a moron and forgot to delete the history to another crossdressing forum, and while my mom was on today, she saw it. I was able to convince her I'm just having issues, and am not a full crossdresser, but that was when I got a chance to speak. She called it abnormal, and guess what: she's stereo-typical to gays and lesbians too! She finds if they want to date fine, but marrying is a step too far. Well when you say a bad thing about one crossdresser, you're saying a bad thing about every crossdresser, so for right now I'm just going to keep my secret. Unfortunately, she's now watching me like a hawk, because I think she really knows that I am a CD, and is trying to get me to admit it, so I'm grounded from the internet until furthur notice, and I won't be able to come her much, although I'll come whenever I can.

Serena
    • 539 posts
    March 11, 2005 6:10 PM GMT
    If you decide to pursue this further with her, you should refer to websites and books that explain crossdressing properly. Or refer her to this forum. We can answer her questions.

But if she is a totally closed-minded ideologue, she will never come around. You will just have to wait until you can leave home. I hope this isn't the case.

This is the second post I have responded to today regarding closed-minded parents. Is this becoming an epidemic? I am grateful that my parents are tolerant and accepting.

Heather Harrison