Broke up with my bf

• March 21, 2005 7:11 AM GMT
    On saturday I called my bf and said I will not wait for any messages from him any more. He has been very silent lately and was probably only releafed that I made the decision of breaking up.
    He accused the long distance between us and his work stress. Well. The distance was exactly the same, as he started to hunt me before the Christmas. I doubt that my ts-background is still an issue to him, even though he is too much a gentleman to admit it. Anyway, now it is over. I have deleted him and his messages from my life. And feel quite lousy.

Laura
  • March 21, 2005 7:39 AM GMT
    Yes Sandra.

A bf from this area is the only possibility. To go to the movies on cafeterias together. For that reason he must be single, who can let himself to be seen with me. I know men want more than just holding hands in the cinema, but I guess I can handle them. You are right Sandra, I have a very strong will. I wouldn´t be here without it .

Laura

• 588 posts
    March 21, 2005 2:24 PM GMT
    Oh Laura

I cannot say I have much experience with relationships. But losing someone hurts, I know. Still, I read some weeks ago that single women are the happiest and healthiest. May be like Sandra said: Men - an avoidable and troublesome plus.

Linda
  • March 22, 2005 12:51 AM GMT
    I'm sorry to hear you're sad.

Heres a hug from me

:hug:

There really needs to be a smile hug icon here.
    • 2068 posts
    March 21, 2005 10:24 AM GMT
    hi laura...i'm so sorry to hear the news about your BF...i am sure you will find another one.Just hang in there and try not to feel too sad.,After all you still have all of us here! love and xxxx anna-marie
    • 2463 posts
    March 21, 2005 12:59 PM GMT
    Laura, I don't know what to say about your breakup and hurt other than I'm sorry. Just take some time to yourself for now. Let the hurt run its course, but I'm sure you're already aware of that. Mere