In the pool again

• March 31, 2005 9:19 AM BST
    Yesterday I was again in the swimming hall after a nearly two months break caused by the extreme cold. I didn´t want to get a cold with a wet hair on a bus stop.
    This time it was just routine, I knew the place and what to do.
    The gates open with a chip card, one mother with entering problems ahead of me collected her kids aside: "Let the auntie pass". The lockers were as tiny as before and we ladies bumped our bottoms against each other in the narrow space. I happened to get just one lady with me in the sauna who said: "You throw first as much water on the stones as you find convinient, the I start". And she fetched a full bucket of water and begun to make steam as crazy. I smiled and left as long as I was still alive.
    In the pool I swam nearly an hour, altogether. Oh, lovely. Only I noticed, I should have shaved a bit of my downstairs hair....my bikini pants are very narrow in the middle. And I´m in a fully natural condition.
    Luckily they had enough mirror space beside the locker room, so I could get my hair and face into some order before leaving.

Laura