Hello eveyone

• April 11, 2005 2:10 AM BST
    Well for once I'm shy, not my natural state, but let me tell you about me. I'm 28 years old living in Austin, Texas. I work for a computer company doing tech support, I'm not out at work, only 2 or 3 people know about Veronica. I'm divorced, with 1 child in the relationship. When I moved down here I found a GREAT girlfriend who when I told her about my feminine side she said "duh" a better partner couldn't be asked for. I am a very secrative person in real life, but on here I can really be, well me. The most in public I do is wear gender gender neutral clothes but panties all the time. I also shave my legs, pits, chest, (YIKES). IF there are any other tranny's in the Austin area I'm always up for going out, my email if it's not displayed here, is [email protected] I'm just getting into a position where I can be more Veronica, my job will let me use the health care plan to fund most of the change. and I know when the world gets to be too much, I can always "hide in the folds of my girlfriend's skirt"
  • April 11, 2005 9:22 AM BST
    Welcome Veronica - I echo everyone's sentiments here - you've found a good place to set up camp. All the best xx Sadie
    • 2463 posts
    April 11, 2005 2:36 AM BST
    Hi Veronica. You'll find a home here. So many of us are in your same situation. Mine, however, is slightly different, but that's not the point here. Hang around and you'll make some great friends. Please consider having a full membership! Meredith
    • 1980 posts
    April 11, 2005 3:00 AM BST
    Hi Veronica-

Err, I mean, howdy gal. Hey, it's okay, I can say stuff like that, I'm orignally from San Antonio. Welcome to the group, girl. Kick of you boots and put some heels on or whatever makes you comfortable.

This is the finest place on the web for girls like us, at least I think so and so do a lot of other girls. I hope you like it here and decide to stay. We also have the BWAGEH, her name's Katie.

And now, since you mentioned Austin, let me introduce you to another group before Rikki beats me to it. Check out:

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AustinCDsandTGirls/?yguid=184653524>

which is the url for Austin CD's and TGirls of which I have the great and singular honor to be Moderatress Suprema y Extraordinaire. How did a girl who lives in Oregon get to be moderatoress for a t-girl group in Austin you ask? That's a very good question, join up and I'll tell ya, hon.<lol> It's a nice bunch and they do have get togethers on a regular or perhaps I should say highly irregular basis. Look out for Rikki, though, she's a caution.<g>

Hugs, Joni
    • 2573 posts
    April 11, 2005 4:49 AM BST
    Veronica,

By the way, that part you have that you hate....don't you Texans refer to that as "the panhandle"? Welcome to TW you little buckar-ette.