IS, gender identity supposed support

• April 16, 2005 9:04 PM BST
    Hi XXXXXX,

Please do post this in our General Forum and see what reaction you get
    from
    the girls. I'm sure they'll all be horrified and very supportive.

Just log in and then go to:

http://gendersociety.com/perl/community/cforums.cgi?forumid=111023717915920

...then click on the link that says "New Thread" to get the ball rolling.

Hugs,

Katie x
    .....................................................................................................................
    Katie:

I would only do this if it could help another. I am long past the point where I much care about me, I would have been better off if I had died in-utero, ABO incompatibility almost did, as well as other stuff. As I said, I will post it, but only for the benefit of others?

xxxxxx

.................................................................................................................

Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 52 AM
    Subject: IS

Hello Katie:

Thank you for your good works, I really appreciate it.
    Regarding at least one of the major IS support organizations in the U.S.; I found myself being treated abruptly and embarrassingly in a telephone call to them. They insisted that I know the doctor's prognosis. I told them that during WWII, there was no such thing, it was ignored, covered up, or otherwise made normal. They did not even consider chromosomal examination. Records commonly were not made out of ignorance, shame, fear or some other inadequate reason. I have no idea what I am supposed to be, but, the doctors who do my periodical MRI's identified me as
    female, I produce very little testosterone, at normal weight I can not wear men's pants (waist too small, hips too big thing), I have breasts, and other parts in and on my body are female, except for accursed hair. I am far too tired and beaten by society after all these years to really base my existence upon some "Ignoranus" (yes, proper spelling; stupid and an asshole...pardon the words), and their razor thin perspective. I relate this because, I know from 60 years of living hell that, behavior like that is damaging and possibly fatal to so many who are far too vulnerable to such attitudes among those who profess to be the primary supporters of those with gender anomalies (societally perceived).
    So; I worry about others, it is too late for me.
    Sincerely,

xxxxxx or xxxxxx, or xxxxxx, or?
  • April 17, 2005 10:52 PM BST
    I am devasted reading your story, it has reduced me to tears.
    All I can say is that you are unique and very special. The human race is the most vicious animal on this planet but there ARE people who care and here is where you will find them. I hope you find the strength to seek some happiness as we all deserve that. I am not qualified to comment on your pain as I am a GG ( an SO mum) but I do know the torture that society can inflict on some of its members and it disgusts me. But by telling your story you are helping to make society aware that we are all human beings and deserve respect and the right to live as ourselves, in peace and freedom. And its never too late for you. Take care.
    I wish you happiness from the bottom of my heart.
    Hugs Dorothy xx
    • 2573 posts
    April 18, 2005 5:18 AM BST
    Pagan,
    Welcome to the Forums. I won't welcome you to TW since I see you have been a member for some time before posting. We can't always offer solutions at Trannyweb, but we can offer an open ear, acceptance, understanding and a shoulder, when required.

As a former Coloradan, I understand your love of where you live and why.