Back again!!!!!

• 1198 posts
    May 4, 2005 3:50 PM BST
    Hi all,

run now while you have the chance......yep back again after a few strings sorted out. Have read a few things going on in a few of you girls live's, lots of hugz to all of you......hugz Julie xx
  • May 4, 2005 6:26 PM BST
    welcome back Hun *Muah*
    • 1198 posts
    May 4, 2005 6:41 PM BST
    Thanx for the welcome honey's, nice to be back......lots been happening around here from what i can see......hugz Julie xx
  • May 4, 2005 8:24 PM BST
    Hi JJ
    I have really missed you as I know everyone has. Great to have you back in the fold. Hope all is well with you.

Love Dorothy xx
    (butterflies begin from having been another ) from a song by Eva Cassidy.
  • May 5, 2005 7:07 AM BST
    It is good to see your back online JJ, welcome back hun.

Hugs,

Katherine
    • 1198 posts
    May 5, 2005 6:31 PM BST
    Sorry Tiina and Joni and all, you're stuck with me for a long while.......hugz Julie xx
    • 166 posts
    May 5, 2005 11:28 PM BST
    Cindy and such- -I left 4 a while too, and truely,, in My life-The "pretty Girls" never remember Me,,, ohhh well-hmmm -convo would be great -sister"K"
  • May 4, 2005 4:04 PM BST
    Pleased to see you around JJ. I missed ya xx

I always think of you as part of the furniture here ... perhaps an easy chair, or may be a footstool? Nooo!

Catch up with you soon I hope. I'll certainly be around to welcome you to Manchester in June.

Take care

Cerys xxxx
    • 2463 posts
    May 4, 2005 6:03 PM BST
    JJ, I have missed you so much! I'm glad I got the chance to tell you how I feel about you over the phone that one time. But just let me say again how much I love you. Mere
    • 2068 posts
    May 4, 2005 10:03 PM BST
    welcome back honey.....this place has been too quiet without you. Can't wait to see you again,but i will do in manchester! Love and xxxxxxxx anna-marie
    • 1980 posts
    May 5, 2005 3:14 PM BST
    Gawd, JJ, it is soooo nice to have you back. <LOUD girly scream and handholding and jumping up and down!> I really missed you.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2463 posts
    May 5, 2005 6:40 PM BST
    What's the phrase I'm thinking about?-----If I have to be stuck, I want to be stuck with you (did I get that right?).

With much love,
    Mere