What does a 320 pound woman look like?

• May 11, 2005 4:41 PM BST
    The question is, What doe you think a 320 pound woman look like?

Now, Before you look at her pictures, get a mental image of what you think a woman who weighs 320 looks like....

I bet its not what you were expecting, was it??!!

The tallest woman in the world lives in Holland.
    She is 7' 4" & weighs 320 pounds.

See you don't have to be petite to look sexy!

Sandi
    www.sandimari.com
  • May 11, 2005 9:35 PM BST
    Hi Cerys

Wow How right you were.
    I got caught up and didn't follow through. I recieved these pics in an email and posted them before I checked with snopes
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/tallwoman.asp

Heather Greene, the woman shown in the photographs above, is indeed a real person, but she's not from Holland, nor is she the tallest woman in the world. Heather lives in Las Vegas, and although she is quite tall and passes the 7-foot mark in heels, she is "only" 6'-5½" in her stocking feet, well short of the record for the world's tallest woman.

The photographs sent around with the message quoted above are actually sample pictures taken from her web site, heatherhaven.com. The pictures are "real" in the sense that they have not been digitally manipulated, but they convey a false impression of Heather's true height because she is paired with people who are shorter than average (the man is 5'7" and the woman 5'1"), and she is posing in some of them while wearing shoes with several-inch heels.
  • May 11, 2005 9:35 PM BST
    Hi Cerys

Wow How right you were.
    I got caught up and didn't follow through. I recieved these pics in an email and posted them before I checked with snopes
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/tallwoman.asp

Heather Greene, the woman shown in the photographs above, is indeed a real person, but she's not from Holland, nor is she the tallest woman in the world. Heather lives in Las Vegas, and although she is quite tall and passes the 7-foot mark in heels, she is "only" 6'-5½" in her stocking feet, well short of the record for the world's tallest woman.

The photographs sent around with the message quoted above are actually sample pictures taken from her web site, heatherhaven.com. The pictures are "real" in the sense that they have not been digitally manipulated, but they convey a false impression of Heather's true height because she is paired with people who are shorter than average (the man is 5'7" and the woman 5'1"), and she is posing in some of them while wearing shoes with several-inch heels.
    • 588 posts
    May 11, 2005 9:55 PM BST
    Well, she's still 2'' taller than me. Heather Greene, that is.

Linda
  • May 11, 2005 5:38 PM BST
    Oh look that's cheating .. he's standing there in his socks while she's wearing heels!! How do we know it's not just an ordinary women who they photographed next to really little people.

That reminds me, in car adverts when they're trying to sell some tiny little sub-sub-compact thing they use pint sized people so there appears to be more space in the car. Just watch carefully next time, no way is there 18" of clear space between your head and the roof .. ever!!

Cerys xxx
    • 1980 posts
    May 13, 2005 5:33 AM BST
    I'd love to go out shopping with her, she'd make me feel petite. What a great feeling that'd be!<lol>

Hugs, Joni