My wild life

• May 21, 2005 8:51 AM BST
    I have lived quite wild girl´s spring since I begun my sex life as a woman. Yesterday I decided to slow down and spend the weekend quietly and alone. I just enjoy the warm spring weather on a town walk...and hope I don´t get any men around me.
    I´m afraid my head doesn´t keep up the speed my body has had...

Smiles and hugs

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    May 22, 2005 12:57 PM BST
    Enjoy the wild girl part of your life Laura, you've gone through alot to get there, now enjoy living it.......Hugz Julie xx
    • 588 posts
    May 22, 2005 5:41 PM BST
    Making up for lost time, leaving the cold of winter, that's what spring is for, isn't it ? Thank you for sharing, Laura.

Linda
  • May 23, 2005 10:27 AM BST
    Thanks girls

You are so wonderful. I was just afraid to go totally crazy: to go on my balcony and shout "hi men, I´m here". Because sex tasted so GOOD, you must get more of it...
    I must say my therapist listened to my adventures with men with rounded eyes. But even she said: "Good Laura, you are there now".
    And I really am. I don´t have to proove anything more to anyone or myself...
    I´ll be careful...as good girls are, but I continue.

Laura
    • 2573 posts
    May 21, 2005 1:07 PM BST
    Laura,
    Sometimes we have to put aside slow, considered actions and make up for lost time. You are too smart to not know how to be careful, so you just experience what you have had bottled up for so long. Pop the cork on that warm bottle of Champagne and drink deeply. Tell us all about it, of course. We look to you for social education.
    • 2463 posts
    May 21, 2005 2:43 PM BST
    Laura, maybe if you weren't such a hot little number men wouldn't be all over you! You're smart enough to know how to order your life, so enjoy all you can!
    • 2068 posts
    May 24, 2005 11:34 AM BST
    nice to see you making up for lost time honey...go for it!! love and xxx anna-marie