At the dentist´s

• May 23, 2005 10:41 AM BST
    On friday I finally was at my new dentist, and left the old me behind also in that respect. I had to fill a form where they asked about my surgeries, medicine etc. I wrote I have had some major surgeries (not telling what) and that I take regularly Estrofem.
    They took my id-code (the hew female one) from my passport, typed my name and id-code in the computer and I got my first tooth fixed. No funny looks, everything normal.
    On my last visit in the pharmacy my old id-code popped out unexpectedly. The pharmacian asked if I have their company discount card. I gave it and the lady looked mixed up. "The wrong id-code, but the name is right" she murmured. Then she said: "Oh, your id-code has changed". I nodded, she corrected the mistake and was VERY FRIENDLY. She must have understood what it is all about, especially because of the pills I was buying. But she turned into something super friendly, probably she thought she had embarrashed me.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    May 23, 2005 2:20 PM BST
    Trials and trivilations Laura, still its only minor nothing to get hung up over......so whats your new dentist like???? lol.....hugz Julie xx