Good morning 25th May

• 1198 posts
    May 25, 2005 10:55 AM BST
    Good morning everyone,

hope yo all have a great day whether your working or not....Hugz Julie xx
  • May 25, 2005 11:05 AM BST
    Morning Julie

I'm just loving your new Black and White pics gallery

Grey, miz and p*ssing down here, still it's now exactly one month to Sparkle ..

http://www.sparkle.org.uk/

.. where I just know the sun is going to shine all weekend long (yeah right)!

Cya then

Cerys xx
    • 2627 posts
    May 25, 2005 1:35 PM BST
    Good Morning!!!
    My paper said sunny I'm just wondering when?
    Ok another Vac pic. It was my cameras first real test & I want people to see them .
    This just outside my nephews door.

• May 25, 2005 2:06 PM BST
    Gator!!!

Afternoon Karen

One of the lesser trumpeted virtues of living in the UK is the complete absence of any wild animals that might attack or eat you! No Lions, Tigers or Bears (oh boy) and deffo no Aligators.

.. and nothing poisonous the bite or nibble at night. (Yes Adders, no not really lethal)

Hope you locked the doors at night.

Cerys xx
    • 2627 posts
    May 25, 2005 3:04 PM BST
    I got up one morning & went out for a smoke. A snake went shooting through the grass. I went right back in & out the front door. They do have the bad kind.
  • May 25, 2005 9:44 PM BST
    Tiina

I guess you could be right ... my fave has to be this one ..

described as "Growling Bear on Wheels", sounds like someone I know.

Cerys xx
    • 2573 posts
    May 26, 2005 2:18 AM BST
    I'm sorry Cerys but the true identification of that species is Wendylarsenis inthamorn - a surly and irascible beast that is only approachable after two diet cokes and two hours of p.s. (post somni) time elapsed. After that she is quite pleasant. The wheels are actually from a Volkswagon that honked at this specimen too early in the day and which was leaped upon and silenced.