bloodpresure

• 65 posts
    May 25, 2005 10:02 PM BST
    I have been on estofem 2 mg for 5 months and my blood presure has dropped to normal for a person half my age. is this normal.
    Ifeel great
  • May 26, 2005 7:43 AM BST
    What is normal blood pressure anyway really? I know mine varies between 118/78 and 135/85 depending on so many factors, not least of which "am I in a Doctors??"!!

But if it's dropped from a high level to a much more average level (around 120/80) then you should be very pleased as that will reduce the risk of heart problems greatly, which is no bad thing.

To avoid the slowing of the metabolism, which Sandra mentioned, you need to make sure you do some aerobic exercise as often as possible as this will keep your body running at normal speed. Nothing dramatic like a marathon just a brisk walk or speed ironing or extreme shopping will do the trick.

anyway congratulations on the news and good luck

Alex
    xxx
    • 1198 posts
    May 26, 2005 9:14 AM BST
    Alex all them numbers......woo making my head spin, my blood preasure dropped but i did what Alex said aerobics sort of anyway and i feel great.

But i didn't gain to much weight, anyhow i'm losing it now......hugz Julie xx