"L" Words

• 166 posts
    May 29, 2005 12:35 AM BST
    soooo, life,lipstick,lonelyness,love, lust,ohhh I'm sure I skipped a few. I was deeply in love(lust?) with a woman who seemed to love Me back,, and though I'd purged all My femme clothing-ways etc. the urges returned, and She found a picture of-hmmm "the other Woman" and,, honestly, I believe,that things might have worked out,if the "other" woman, had'nt been Me !? So now I feel rather, shackled to,and by, My transvestism,, and though people may,,this prediliction,won't go away- and I hurt inside,wishing for reassurance perhaps, friendship and-
    • 2463 posts
    May 29, 2005 3:15 AM BST
    Khriss, sit down, take a breath, and think things through. You're at a difficult point right now. Just take it easy at the moment. You might feel some shame over being TG. Yet it is a part of you. Purging will only lead to resurgence. Don't throw anything else away. Just lock it up in a trunk. Besides, it saves money.

You're shackled to being TG? Maybe so. What is it you want? Do you want to stop being TG? Where are you right now? Khriss, I can't sit here and tell you how you should feel. But I can say that go ahead and post as much as you want if it helps you get through this. I'm not sure what I can say now that would help you other than do NOT be ashamed. Yes, you're hurt. That's understandable. If I was to lose my wife I'd be devastated. But you're also entitled to be who you are. Yet, easier said than done. We're not exactly society's cup of tea (cuppa?).

Not to sound trite here like a bad 70s song, but go ahead and walk that road by yourself, although you're not alone because we're here right alongside you.