My female curriculum

• May 31, 2005 8:16 AM BST
    On sunday I started to write my life story, a female version of it. Actually it is very much the same as the male version, only some things must be either left out or said in a bit different way. My military sevice was dropped off, I studied mathematics instead and the word "wife" was replaced with "husband" or "spouse". I started as a joke and ended up with a reliable life story I might need sometimes when I don´t want to come out to a totally stranger, but discuss about my childhood and youth.
    Now, as I have ordered the story, I can answer without thinking to any questions what I did or experienced when I was a small girl. Hehe...

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    May 31, 2005 10:22 AM BST
    Laura that sounds brilliant, are you thinking of turning it into a book or just keeping it as a personnal thing?????.....hugz Julie xx
  • May 31, 2005 10:52 AM BST
    It is just a notebook for myself...actually I have also some evidence to back it up: My new diploma: T. Laura Virve Natalia, born then and then in Helsinki, registered as a student in the Helsinki University of Technology on that and that date...
    The idea is that I´m not lying anywhere, I just leave something out...or say some things in some other way than regularly.
    I can admit that I had a love in Germany for many years but it finally didn´t work out. Also I had a good friend whos name was also Laura...and they called me and my sister the family T´s tall girls. And on my first date I panicked and simply run away... . Oh...it was FUN to write it.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    May 31, 2005 11:52 AM BST
    Ah ha i see what you mean now Laura, but would you ever consider turning it into a book. I know for sure you would have a few girls here buy it, still what you do is your choice, but i would love to read some of your exploits.........hugz Julie xx