What has changed in me?

• June 6, 2005 7:27 AM BST
    The thread "What kind of girl are you" brought another topic into my mind, especially after having read Sandra´s answer. Until we are in and outside our true self we cannot live a real life as ourselves. What has changed in me during my transition?
    The sexual preference is one thing, I cannot imagine to have sex with a girl any more. The change has not been abrupt, rather a smooth slow movement towards the role of a hetero woman. The other thing is that I can be socially myself and I am taken as a woman by the society and any person I meet. I can also express myself as my true self.

Laura
    • 2573 posts
    June 7, 2005 1:56 AM BST
    My experience is the same. As time passes, I change. Things I never dreamed of feeling/thinking now make perfect sense,....at least some of the time, lol, but seriously it's a lot like that "mommy brain" thread I did, it's like my brain is reformatting itself at times. I don't know if is's just my old (child) self is leaking back to the surface, but the change is there. BIG changes. Sometimes I can remember the past and having similar thoughts/feelings so it's hard to say if it's one, the other or both happening.