Yet another new girl in town!

• 5 posts
    June 12, 2005 4:26 PM BST
    Good Morning Girls! Just another new member saying "Hello" from South Texas. Looks like quite the international crowd around here, and from what I see, its a pretty inviting place!

Mickey
    • 5 posts
    June 12, 2005 7:30 PM BST
    Meredith, Sammy, and Justine,
    Thanks for the welcome. Seems to be a pretty laid back crowd. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Mickey
  • June 12, 2005 8:17 PM BST
    hi Mickey
    Welcome to our home here at TW. Its a lovely place with lots of lovely people in it.

Love Dorothy (an SO mum)

Butterflies begin from having been another (from a song by Eva Cassidy )
    • 5 posts
    June 12, 2005 8:23 PM BST
    Kat,
    Lets see...40ish, been dressing off and on since I was a teenager. Not sure I fit any particular classifications...definitely enjoy dressing, and it provides a sexual charge. Never had sex with a man while dressed, but definitely thought about it...and probably will before it's said and done. I love my boy parts...and don't ever plan to lose them! As the male side of myself I love women and Trannies...but not at all attracted to men. Probably could be described as bisexual....but for a man, someone is going to have to be dressed, lol. My wife and I swing with other couples, but not with me dressed.

My wife knows about Mickey, approves completely--even helps me get dressed and shop, but my job would not...and that is a major part of my life at the moment. I've never ventured out dressed, mostly because I don't consider myself passable or pretty enough even though I have been told otherwise.

I once had a website OMickey.com, and it was wonderful hearing from admirers and realizing men would pay to look at my pictures, but that too became a concern as my career progressed. Perhaps someday my life will allow me to not be so concerned...for now the closet is pretty comfortable.

Long, drawn out...but me in a nutshell!

Mickey
    • 5 posts
    June 13, 2005 11:53 AM BST
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate the warm welcome. As I read through the posts, I'm impressed by the open communication this board has over so many others I've seen. Nice to be here.

Mickey
    • 2463 posts
    June 12, 2005 5:01 PM BST
    Hi Mickey, and welcome! Yep, we're pretty diverse here. So hang around, pour yourself a drink, and tell us about yourself!

South Texas, huh? I once interviewed for a teaching job at San Antonion College. It was a cute little campus. I have relatives somewhere in Texas, but I think they're more in the north. Not really sure!

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    June 12, 2005 8:15 PM BST
    Hi Mickey!!
    I'm sure you'll like it here. You'll make friends fast.
    So tell us about yourself.
    • 2627 posts
    June 12, 2005 9:01 PM BST
    Well your with friends now. Here the door is wide open.
    So I hope you stick around & have some fun.
    • 2068 posts
    June 12, 2005 10:25 PM BST
    well hi there mickey and welcome to our little corner of the web we call home.You"ll find we're a pretty friendly bunch so i know you'll be just fine here.For me it's always an honour to welcome new girls to TW...hope to see ya around the place. love and xxxxxxx anna-marie
    • 1980 posts
    June 13, 2005 6:13 AM BST
    Howdy, Mickey, from another Texas girl. Well, I don't live there anymore, but I'm from San Antonio, graduated from HS in Mineral Wells and still have folks all over the place. And if you see Rikki wandering around, she's from the Austin area.

Welcome to TW, hon. Hope you like it here. I read your brief description of your situation, you sound very much like a lot of us here. And as Tiina said, we don't worry too much about what preconceived category someone fits into, we all just try to share and help each other as best we can. Personally I think TW is the best place on the web for us girls.

Glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni