BRA PARADE?

• 134 posts
    June 17, 2005 8:09 AM BST
    Anyone know where the thread titled "bra parade" has gone to?
    Ive done a search & cant find it!
    luv,
    Angel xx
  • June 21, 2005 8:06 AM BST
    Wish that thread was still here. I have been taking herbals for years but not the great results like yours Angel or the other posters. The results pics were giving me the courage to either order hormones or go see a doc for prescriptions.
    • 134 posts
    June 21, 2005 8:14 AM BST
    yeh Misty, its strange indeed. None seems to have any idea what happened to the posts. I also tried to search for marga who started the thread but no sign! Maybe if you leave trannyweb all your threads are deleted?
    Its not like there was anything obscene or suchlike!
    Maybe we should start a new one? Obviously all the photos of results thru the months are gone
    I can certainly take some pix for you tho,
    love,
    Angel xx
  • June 21, 2005 10:03 AM BST
    Oh YES do Angel, you have a pair to behold
    Julie
  • January 31, 2006 12:29 AM GMT
    Marga,
    Looks very good so far I'm jsut 6 months in and not at that point yet but not fat behind! Looks great hon! Thanks for sharing!

*hugs*

~Valerie
  • January 31, 2006 1:28 AM GMT
    Lucy, just wonderful!!! I'm not impatient or anything after all have been waiting all my life for mine, and the other changes.. but development is going slow for me, but for age and other meds, doctor told me to expect that.. and i'm not in a hurry! just happy on my way!

*hugs*

~Valerie xx
  • January 31, 2006 3:21 AM GMT
    Lucy,

I know, Me too!! But still as much as i wanna see more change.. still patient and so happy at what is happening and the new feelings and all

( Yes still look in the mirror every morning to see! *Grins* okay soo.... ) LOL

*hugs*

~Valerie xx
  • February 9, 2006 5:39 AM GMT
    Let me add my pics again...now a little over 24 months

http://www.sandimari.com/[...]on.html
    • 134 posts
    February 18, 2006 10:45 PM GMT
    thats weird! my pics on this thread have been deleted now!
    Is there a conpiracy going on?
    • 1652 posts
    January 31, 2006 1:14 AM GMT
    Hi Marga, thanks for sharing, I love to compare notes.
    I'm at 15 months now, here's a comparison of my development at 3, 6 and 12 months:
    • 1652 posts
    January 31, 2006 1:33 AM GMT
    Hi Valerie. I'm normally a very patient person but this is one thing that I really can't wait to see improvements on, not just boobs, but other good effects from hormones.
    If a week is a long time in politics, a year is a long time in hormone therapy! Well, I know it isn't really, but it feels that way.
    xx
    • 2573 posts
    January 31, 2006 1:03 PM GMT
    Has anyone checked the archives for the missing posts?
    • 1652 posts
    February 4, 2006 2:53 PM GMT
    Yes Wendy, I had a look, nowhere to be found. I've noticed when people leave that their posts disappear, I wouldn't have thought that entire threads would disappear though if the person who started them had left.
    Anyway, it's a shame we lost the old one but here's the new one! Would anyone else care to share their results?
    xx
    • 2573 posts
    February 4, 2006 5:00 PM GMT
    It is a shame that posts are deleted when people leave the site.....yet, I suppose it is good that those who find they need to go covert again can be sure that the risks they took being open here will not be permanent I suspect that blogs also disappear. I wonder if this is intentional or just a side-effect of how the site software operates. Katie?