lynne zaegans post?

• 134 posts
    June 20, 2005 9:55 PM BST
    Hi, i must have missed all this. So waht has this girl said that caused so much trouble?

angelxx
    • 134 posts
    June 21, 2005 8:09 AM BST
    Yuk! i see what you mean!
    Angel xx
  • June 21, 2005 12:24 PM BST
    Not to metion Sarah's new title - inspired!
  • June 21, 2005 7:16 PM BST
    That's OK - didn't think about it for a second. I wouldn't have been particularly bothered, but hey, I do appreciate your consideration
    • 2627 posts
    June 21, 2005 7:16 AM BST
    Hi Angel.
    It was not what was said but where it was said. Katie got into money trouble in the past because os sexual content. It was said she should post it in a private forum not open to public. We told her of past trouble & she didn't care. Evan became a little hostile. No one asked her to leave. Just follow simple common sence.
    Here's how it went.
    Lynne made a post on how to make fake cum & what you can do with it.
    Responce--It was said that was inappropiate to post that in the general forum.
    Lynne then became insulting.
    I responded by agreeing with the first responce. I told her it had a good chance of being deleted.
    Then I went to bed. This morning when I got back here the thread was gone & so was Lynne. No one asked her to go. She was shown proof of what we were saying. She didn't care.
    I'm sorry she left but I would say the samething again. It's just simple respect. Thats all that was asked.
    • 2627 posts
    June 21, 2005 6:16 PM BST
    Rhia I didn't use your name because I didn't know if you wanted me to. I didn't want to draw anyone back in.