It's Officially Summer, now how do I....

• June 22, 2005 4:11 PM BST
    Michelle,

The miracle bra works great. About half of my tank tops/cami's/tees, though have a built-in shelf bra. A couple have a full bra, and these are wonderful.

As for the strap thing, most GG's I see break the strap rule. As long as they match the color of the tank or cami and aren't very wide, apparently, it's not a "don't."

For hose, see the thread on spray on nylons.

Makeup and hair really do not change for me from season to season, but everyone's different.

Hope this is of some help.

Sincerely Yours,

Kari
  • June 22, 2005 2:29 AM BST
    Hi All,
    It's wonderful that summer is here with all those wonderful summer clothes. Tank tops, cami's, spaghetti strapped summer dresses, capri pants, skorts (skirt/shorts combos), cute shoes and sandals. Makes a girl want to go out and shop!

Wait! Before going wild with my credit card, there are some things I need to consider.

I don't have real breasts, my "shadow" shows up when not wearing makeup, my legs look good when wearing hose, but none of the g-girls are wearing them now. Heat really changes things (unless you want to stay home). I suspect this is a common problem for many of us sisters here.

Sooooo..... How does a girl handle these issues. Any tips, secrets?

I'll start with the Miracle Bra. It is a strapless silicon bra that tapes on and has a clip to create some cleavage. Tried it on under some simple tops... looks passable and feels good. + no bra straps. (angel - I saw you post for a similar product as well).

OK girls, tee up those suggestions.... hair, makeup, legs, etc....

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • June 22, 2005 9:05 AM BST
    Hi Michelle
    One of my pet hates is to see real girls with multiple straps over their shoulders, it looks as though they have no idea how to dress. As I have several tops with spaghetti straps I purchased a strapless bra, well one with removeable straps. Hence no multi straps over June's shoulders.
    For girls in the UK the silicone bra that Michelle mentions are available in Ethel Austin for £7.00 at present, a bit cheaper than the £19.99 in Wilkinsons and Woolworths.
    My decision for today is what type of swimsuit to treat myself to when I go out later.

Enjoy the weather girls and avoid multi straps.

June - enjoying life