Holidays

• 14 posts
    July 12, 2005 9:08 PM BST
    Hi June
    Have e-mailed you details of St A's, feel free to contact them for more info and poss a booking form.
    Carole
  • June 29, 2005 12:55 PM BST
    Hi all,
    Have any of you ever been on the Tranny holidays at St Audries Bay in Somerset? I believe they moved there from Kentisbury Grange. All I've managed to find out is that the next weeks start on Saturdays 1st and 8th of October and the last ones were in May. I'd be grateful for any information as I can find nothing on the web of any use.
    Thanking you in anticipation,

June xxxx
  • July 13, 2005 9:00 AM BST
    Carole,
    Thanks for your e-mail. For other girls I had found details of the holiday centre and contacted them requesting details of the Kentisbury Reunions. St Audries were very good and sent me their usual information and booking pack. For the May and October Kentisbury Holidays they say contact them for price details. So I contacted them again requesting these details, lo and behold - I receive exactly the same information that they had already sent me.
    Belinda and I are still considering a holiday there but may make it next May rather than this October.
    Thanks again Carole.

June
    XXXX