Good Morning on Tuesday 5th July

• July 5, 2005 10:23 AM BST
    Well my month is well and truly over as I was reminded yesterday. Like yesterday it looks as though the Oxford weather is going to be very variable. I hope it stays dry long enough for my washing to dry off.
    Talking of washing, Belinda and I are not sure what our neighbours actualy know about us. We think they believe that they live next to two 50 year old guys that share a house. On Saturday those thoughts may have changed. I was out in the garden bringing in some washing, panties, bras and skirts, when they reversed their car down our shared driveway. (The line we use for drying girly stuff s not visible from the drive or their garden.) As they pulled up I was approaching the back door with this armfull of laundry and out of habit I acknowledged them with a wave and the lady waved back. Belinda asked who I was waving at when I got in so I told her and added "Shit, they must know now". I was dressed in a green summer top, longish light green skirt, red fluffy slippers and a mahogany short wig. We are now awiting the next time we speak to see if anything is said.

June
    • 614 posts
    July 5, 2005 3:48 PM BST
    so nice to here from another local girl ( june im not far from you in didcot ) so i no how poo the weather is weve had rain and sunshine here today , any bway enogh of me rabbiting on , afternoon all hows every1 this fine supouse ot be summers day lol , tiina hows things hun ?hope your working hard , karen will catch up soon with you feel free to email me if you want and ill reply back (if your on yahoo drop us a line as sometimes im on invaisable) and any1 ive missed hope your well and having fun.

Any 1 upto anything good this weekend ?
    • 2627 posts
    July 5, 2005 1:08 PM BST
    Good morning!!
    June I guess your about to find out what type of people you live near.
    No fires Tiina but I tried getting pix of fireworks. Found out that without a tri-pod it doesn't work.
    Oxford looks like a beautifull place. Was there another pic you ment for us to see.