Book hunting help

• July 8, 2005 4:34 PM BST
    Hi girls i`am looking for some help on finding out if there is anyway of purchasing TG related books from the web there is several i have became interest in purchasing but cant because i dont have a credit card of any sort i would be greatful for any information of any other way i can purchase these books via the web.As i dont live near to any big cities that i know of that would stock such books in there book stores.All info will be much appreciated take care all Big Hug

charllet xxxx
  • July 9, 2005 8:41 PM BST
    Hi girls just wanted to so thanks the help thanks meredith for the website may get my books after all thanks hun & thank you karen for the info try that as well thank you both big hug

charllet xxx
    • 2627 posts
    July 8, 2005 5:30 PM BST
    Most book stores will order books on request. If you don't mind going in to order them.
    • 2463 posts
    July 8, 2005 6:20 PM BST
    I don't know if this will help you, but I have located hard to find books through www.bibliofind.com. It's now run by Amazon. The thing is they give you the name of the bookseller and how you can make payment arrangements. I haven't used it for a while so I don't know how much of this is still operational.