good morning 9th july 2005

• 614 posts
    July 9, 2005 11:58 AM BST
    morning all , tis nearly lunch time here in the uk , im going to pop off down the shops in a bit for a bit of freash air , weather is pritty nice bit cold in places but thats nothing new for the uk , hope evry1 is ok and having a good weekend , take care and dont do anything i wouldnt do girls ( yeah go on some1 say that dont leave a lot )
    • 614 posts
    July 9, 2005 12:12 PM BST
    tiina its pritty cold here at min , do us a favour send some of your heat over are way , well send it back later promise
    • 2627 posts
    July 9, 2005 12:16 PM BST
    Good Morning Chrissy, Tiina, Mere, Anna, just to many to name all. So Good Morning everyone.
    Supposed to be realy nice here today. I'm taking my camera out to the metro-park to see what I can find. Just want out of here for a bit realy.

Nice weekend everyone.
    • 2627 posts
    July 9, 2005 2:11 PM BST
    Others who felt the same way I did About the Det Freepress putting a hockey story above the bombings.
    • 2463 posts
    July 9, 2005 2:38 PM BST
    Good morning all. And a special thanks to Chris for starting off the daily thread. Chris, if you need sunshine and heat, I'll be glad to send it over your way in exchange for rain.

By the way:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH (obligatory jumps following)

Wow, I haven't done THAT in a long time!

Yes, I'm in a decent mood today. Had a nice day yesterday. Probably the nicest we've had in a long time. I'm hoping it carries through the rest of the weekend.

So, have fun.
    Mere
    • 2627 posts
    July 9, 2005 6:14 PM BST
    Be carefull now. Those are my wings.