Liz Montivani 2

• 121 posts
    July 11, 2005 7:40 AM BST
    Hi girls-Marryanne has posted a mail referring to Liz Montivani,Sunday night in the chat room this person said some terrible things towards,Marryanne.Myself and a no. of other girls tried to reason with Liz to no avail.After numerous warnings Liz was evicted from the chat room.Checking my mail this morning,I find I have some nasty mails from Liz.Whilst I'm broadminded enough to ignore such nastiness,I would like to warn other girls who may not be as broadminded.Why people have to behave like that is beyond me.Love to all,Alli,xxx
    • 2627 posts
    July 11, 2005 1:01 PM BST
    Sorry you had to go thru that. I've set up an Email just for Tweb contact. Not had anything bad just admirers. Icon not on desk top so others won't find it.
    Hope things get back to normal soon.
    • 2127 posts
    July 15, 2005 2:47 PM BST
    Hi girls,

In case you haven't heard, Liz has been expelled from Trannyweb and banned from the site.

It's the first time we've ever had to take such action since we started back in 1999 and I feel quite bad about it. However, Liz was upsetting a lot of people, her language was foul and she was extremely aggressive.

Trannyweb is supposed to be a haven for transgendered people where everyone is your friend, so behaviour like that can not be tolerated.

Therefore, she simply had to go. If she should return using a different name, please let me know and we will take further action against her.

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x