11TH JULY 2005

• 614 posts
    July 11, 2005 11:24 AM BST
    Oh looks like its my go to start the good morning thread again,
    well its that yukky day of the week again its monday ,another 5 days of work ahead of me and late shift as well, hope everyone had a good weekend , hope every1 is well and being good
  • July 11, 2005 5:19 PM BST
    awww HELL...BACK PEOPLE!!I have been on a self imposed hiatus sorting through my life and have come out on the otherside smelling like roses..the ex is long gon and in the interim I have been dating a GG..I know..Usually not my thing but we fit together like a hand in a glove. She has never seen me in male mode and loves me for exactly who I am. she proposed last week, I said yes. I put a pic in the album entitled "San Antonio girls night out"..which was just last weekend..we had a blast and the town might neverbe the same...just sayin is all..well good to see everyone and today I will JUMP JUMP JUMP and a major holler out !!!!
  • July 11, 2005 6:42 PM BST
    lol ..not sure if it'll be white but I told her I GET THE SHORT DRESS!! lol
    • 338 posts
    July 11, 2005 7:19 PM BST
    karen babes.. ya meantion school... after the schoolgirls i saw saturday night my life will never be the same again.. and who was it with that riding crop that got me.. me know it wasn't the obvious candidates... not that i minded i feel obliged to add..
    • 2068 posts
    July 11, 2005 12:29 PM BST
    mornin to you too chris...hope you're ready for mayhem this coming weekend hun...love anna-marie
    • 2068 posts
    mornin to you too chris...hope you're ready for this coming weekend hun...love anna-marie
    • 2068 posts
    mornin to you too chris...hope you're ready for this coming weekend hun...love anna-marie
    • 2068 posts
    • 2627 posts
    July 11, 2005 12:52 PM BST
    Good Morning Anna Chrissy & all others here today.
    Back to work & it's a hot one today.
    Schools supposed to start today but was never told where or when.
    Management at it's best.
    Have a good one everyone.
    • 2463 posts
    July 11, 2005 2:02 PM BST
    Good morning to all.....

Going to be hot and sticky today. I'm inflating the pool so my kid can cool off. Tomorrow we might actually get rain which is from the fallout of the recent hurricane.

I hope everyone's day is a good one.

Oh, before I forget...........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH (bouncy bouncy bouncy)

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    July 11, 2005 6:03 PM BST
    First of all, Rikki, it's nice to see you back here. And, second, and hardly least, I'm glad to read of your news. By the way, will you be wearing white at the wedding?