12th july 2005

• 614 posts
    July 12, 2005 1:06 AM BST
    well as im still awake and its now 1 am i though id start todays thread off again , so instaed of saying good morning all ill say nite nite after a long day , and will check backn in with ya all later until then ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • 112 posts
    July 12, 2005 9:31 AM BST
    good morning everyone,
    Mornings are tricky for me sometimes and this one of those mornings.
    I feel so fragile, unsure of my world and its complex twists and turns. I can't cope with the paperwork, I hide from everyone, even though I love the sunshine i feel safer inside.....my old male self is tired and unhappy with the swings from gender to gender, Natalie's up and out and is an early girl by habit, my old self needs a rest...he's done fair bit in his life and wants to take it easy....Natalie likes strong coffee, music, spanish dresses (long and somehow practical), he wanted a bacon and egg butty and TEA!
    While these types of conflicts rage inside my head my body the machine is on hold...i become untidy, and unkempt, remote from the body's natural feedback that tells me what's happening. thankfully things have calmed somewhat since i've come to terms with the strange hand i've been dealt.
    Yet so much positive and amazing things have happened in my life too. I should be grateful, i'm in good company, some dearly missed friends phoned yesterday, all ok. At least the milks not off..and its not raining...that makes a difference, rain depresses me loads....ok i feel like the easystart's kicking in...brmmm, brmm... (Natalie got HER way! xx), I'm up allright?!

Love and light, poached eggs alright?
    • 614 posts
    July 12, 2005 10:36 AM BST
    ok im awake , tinna love pic you posted earlier , so another boring day ahead of me off to work in a bit , oh well things a girl got to do to servive , hope every1 else is ok , natalie nice to see you becoming a reg to this thread , and tiina just for you and meredith aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh a little scream abd a few jumps
  • July 12, 2005 3:20 PM BST
    Good afternoon from sunny Oxford. I stayed in drab this morning so that I wouldn't frighten the Sainsburys delivery guy when he bought our groceries (on line shopping is great for us live together trannies). I managed to drop a bottle of bleach but the eggs broke its fall so had to clean 3 eggs from the kitchen floor.
    Got changed after lunch into a nice floaty black and white skirt and a spaghetti strap top. Went out in the garden to bring in drying line full of belinda's and junes clothes. Received a wolf whistle from the workmen next door - really perked me up. Maybe I should have gone to the post office as June earlier not as Alan.
    Have a great day.

June XXXXX
  • July 13, 2005 2:46 AM BST
    Shades of Skynet......

Robots programming Robots....

Now if Arnold S. would only govern as well as he got rid of T Series
    robots.

Michelle
    • 112 posts
    July 13, 2005 9:37 AM BST
    good morning.........
    Hope you are all well. Thanks for the advice Tiina, i'll give it a go, I'm sure it'l make a woman of me (as long as Nat dosn't go veggie!).
    and karen , If they ever get round to replacing you with a robot do you think this sort of design would catch on?
    love to you all *off to do the nag's feet*.
    love and light, sunlight's bright
    • 2463 posts
    July 12, 2005 1:55 PM BST
    Good morning, all. We FINALLY have some rain today, the first in a long LONG time!

Today could be an extremely stressful day as well. I'm trying to deal with that. I had a bit of insomnia, too. But the best I can do is move forward.

Have a great day.
    • 2627 posts
    July 12, 2005 8:34 PM BST
    Good day All.
    Switched me up at work. Starting at 5:30am. So no time to evan turn on this thing before I leave. Thank god for coffee.
    • 2627 posts
    July 12, 2005 9:26 PM BST
    I don't know how to program the new ones yet.
    Logics the same but the language is different. They are very fast.

But whatever rocks your bot.
    • 2627 posts
    July 12, 2005 10:25 PM BST
    They have robots building robots. So far they usualy do what thier told. But they do it better & faster than we do.
    • 2627 posts
    July 13, 2005 1:57 AM BST
    Before we got them we had over 200 people working there. We now have about 50 & we are doing more output. The new robots will put about 15 more out of work. But without them we can't keep up.
    • 2627 posts
    July 13, 2005 10:29 AM BST
    Good Morning It's 5:22AM!!!: Had a few min before going to work.
    Natalie I hope not. No hair & those legs. This is what I have to deal with.
    They clame they don't think. But sometimes I wonder. They know how to give me a hard time.
    Times up. Have a great day