Friday 16th,Good morning.

• 121 posts
    July 15, 2005 7:54 AM BST
    Hi girls-well the weekend is almost here,hooray,another sunny day here in London.Hope you all have a lovely day and an even better weekend,love Alli,xx
    • 1198 posts
    July 15, 2005 9:02 AM BST
    Morning Ali and girls,
    yep its another lovely day here too, hope you all have a good weekend what ever your doing.....Hugz Julie xx
    • 614 posts
    July 15, 2005 9:08 AM BST
    morining all , looks like its going to be another lovely hot day here , shame i got to work , oh well its fri so it means the weekend is nearly here , hope every1 has a fun weekend , im away this weekend , but will try and check in on the odd occasion , so wot ever you doing take care 1 and all and have fun
  • July 15, 2005 10:02 AM BST
    Hi girls,
    I hope you all enjoy this sunny day. Just doing June and Belinda's washing as it should be a good day for drying in the open air. Then it's back to job hunting. My male side is finding that so many employers these days are very agist - I'm only 55 but I'm finding that they say my qualifications are too old and ought to be updated.
    Perhaps I'll get a job as a chambermaid in one of the local hotels.

Have a great weekend - Oxford Pride tomorrow afternoon.

June XXXX
  • July 15, 2005 7:19 PM BST
    Hi All,
    It's still morning here in San Francisco area. Warm (83 degrees F) w humidity.
    Once I make it out from behind the computer, it looks like a trip to the coast makes some sense. A resident of northern California doesn't actually go into the water at the beach, as it is way to cold without a wet suit. Unless you want to turn blue and be renamed as a smurf (or in my case a smurfette). (I wish).

In any case it will have to be as my male persona, as I couldn't possibly pass in swimware. Oh well.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 2627 posts
    July 15, 2005 9:45 AM BST
    Good Morning!!
    It's been very hot & muggy this week. Work is not fun when your shirt is wet allday.
    But it is Friday so this is the last day of it.Untill Monday
    Have a good weekend!!
    • 2463 posts
    July 15, 2005 1:46 PM BST
    Good morning all....

Today I have to bash out a mere 500 word encyclopedia article "Factory Workers in the Civil War." Hopefully I can get it done before noon. Then, this afternoon and tonight I'll be swamped with Harry Potter activities. My daughter can't wait.

Another hot and muggy day here, too.

Have a nice day and weekend. If I can call over to Anna-Marie's I will. It doesn't look possible at the moment, and you all know why.

Mere