ICE CREAM :)

• 614 posts
    July 15, 2005 9:40 AM BST
    ok after ziggys good and sussfull thread favourite sandwhich and as the weather is as very nice here in the uk lets have another favourite food one , this time ice cream ,but the question is wots your favourite flavour and do you like your ice cream on its own or with anything ?

for me its strawberry ice cream on its own or with hot apple pie
  • July 15, 2005 10:04 AM BST
    June loves Neopolitan ice cream - 3 flavours in one - topped off with fresh local strawberries.
    • 1198 posts
    July 15, 2005 10:31 AM BST
    Chocolate with chocolate sauce......Hugz Julie xx
    • 121 posts
    July 15, 2005 11:17 AM BST
    Ginger or pistachio,I can think of lots of lovely role play too with ice-cream and fruit.Perhaps thats for another thread.Alli,xx
  • July 15, 2005 7:32 PM BST
    Here in No. California they have a ice cream sandwich called an It's It.

It is ice cream, sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies and then the whole thing is dipped in chocolate. My fav is the one with mint ice cream.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • July 15, 2005 8:42 PM BST
    Hi girls
    Havent been on TW for a while so its nice to be back amongst friends.
    Our local restaurant serves chilli ice-cream, anyone fancy that?. Its supposed to be very nice as it compliments the sweet pudding its served with but I havent had the courage to try it.

Hugs Dorothy xx
  • July 15, 2005 9:00 PM BST
    Joni Marie -

Step away from the counter, and put down that dangerous bananna split,
    before someone (namely your figure) gets hurt. (Just kidding).

However, has anyone found a low calorie icecream that tastes any good?

Hugz,
    Michelle

• 166 posts
    July 15, 2005 9:22 PM BST
    gotta say- "Thick Chocolate Malted w/extra malt " .......... with a Reuben sandwitch -pickle chips and,,,, dang-it- Ziggy !!?.... hehe xxx"K"
    • 374 posts
    July 16, 2005 10:19 AM BST
    Hi girls,

My favorite ice cream is plain vanilla with just about any sweet topping (faves are caramel & chocolate). What can I say...I'm just a simple girl with simple tastes

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 112 posts
    July 16, 2005 3:32 PM BST
    hi everyone,
    my favorite ice cream comes in a tall elegant glass, any flavour is ok, and indian ice cream too, though had a bit of a fling with white chocolate magnums for a while (lol)......

love and light, just one bite.
    • 14 posts
    July 17, 2005 11:06 AM BST
    Hi girls
    Another sunny day here in UK, (we have to log them as we don't get too many a year) My favourite flavour(s)of ice cream are Blueberry, Black Cherry, and Cornish Vanilla, the latter on top of fresh strawberries.
    Carole
    • 2573 posts
    July 15, 2005 5:51 PM BST
    McConnel's Peppermint Stick ice cream......and when you consider i normally don't like peppermint, that says a lot about how good it is.
    • 1980 posts
    July 15, 2005 8:28 PM BST
    Ooooh, I hate you all!<lol> Oh, I'm just kidding but now I want to go down to Dairy Queen and get a Pecan Praline Sunday, soft vanilla ice cream, praline sauce and sprinkled with pecans. Yummy. I can feel the calories clustering around my middle already!

As far as store bought ice cream I like French Vanilla just plain or with chocolate sauce or when I feel decadent Ben and Jerry's Everything But the Kitchen sink. Oh crap, now I want some of that, too. Stop me, stop me someone!<giggle>

And while I'm drooling down my chin, we were recently down in California at my wife's aunt's farm where she made homemade ice cream, fresh cream and fresh peaches just picked made in an old fashioned handcranked ice cream maker thingy. Ummmm.

Okay, I'm outta here, off to DQ. I'll just do a few more situps or something. Yeah, right!

Hugs...Joni
    • 2627 posts
    July 15, 2005 11:00 PM BST
    No one stays that thin eating banana splits all summer. Shoot I can watch a kid eat one & add an inch.
    Home made vanilla topped with fresh strawberries.
    But you got to mash them & add a touch of sugar.
    The second best thing to an umm well you know.
    • 1980 posts
    July 15, 2005 11:38 PM BST
    Thank you, Michelle and Tiina for helping me be strong. I didn't go to DQ or the even to the store for some Ben & Jerry's but I couldn't resist totally, so I opened a can of vanilla Slimfast and dumped a big old scoop of vanilla ice cream in it and gave it a ride in the blender. Yummy, dietary schizophrenia.<lol>

Hugs...Joni
    • 1980 posts
    July 16, 2005 12:12 AM BST
    Well, I will if repenting will remove the calories.<lol> I'm trying really hard to lose a few pounds by the end of the month, I'm invited to a pool party at a friend's house and if I could just lose about 7 pounds I know I would look great...or at least better. And I must say you all aren't helping!<lol> Favorite sandwiches, favorite ice cream! What next, favorite pizzas? Mine is chicken and roasted garlic. Damn, now I want one of those! With extra cheese...and double toppings.<lol>

Hugs...Joni

• 1980 posts
    July 16, 2005 12:47 AM BST
    Yardwork? Tiina, honey, have you already had a couple of beers?<lol> Last time I ran into town, which was an hour ago in order to buy some new string for the weedeater it was 99F degrees (and you can guess what the "F" stands for) so I'm guessing by now we are in the triple digits for the first time this summer. Just stepping out of the house is enough to lose a couple of pounds.

However, I am going flyfishing with a friend of mine this evening. We will be wading (actually, if my legs weren't shaved I would probably wet wade, just in shorts, but since he doesn't know about Joni, it would be a little hard to explain) so the top half of me will be baking and the lower half will be nice and cool. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll fall in.<lol>

As far as beers, even though I don't drink like I used to anymore, there are a couple of micro-breweries in Central Oregon that specialize in small batches of specialty ales, stouts and beers. Come on over, Tiina, and I will break the rules for a special occasion and get schnockered with you.<g>

Hugs...Joni
    • 2627 posts
    July 19, 2005 1:05 AM BST
    Kendra you pour pour girl. Forced to eat all that.
    From the looks of things I might get that Black Dress to wrap around my leg.

Nice to have a thread that's not full of name calling & hate.